Quit with the trolls!

Old December 3rd 07, 07:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mamba

Default Quit with the trolls!

How can I plonk this @ssholes if you guys keep responding to them? Get a
freakin grip, will ya?

If ya need to stir the pot, go to alt.religious.rhetoric or
rec.mine.is.bigger.than.yours. Some of us still want to talk bikes here.

Old December 4th 07, 10:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Dec 3, 11:48 am, "Mamba" wrote:
How can I plonk this @ssholes if you guys keep responding to them? Get a
freakin grip, will ya?

If ya need to stir the pot, go to alt.religious.rhetoric or
rec.mine.is.bigger.than.yours. Some of us still want to talk bikes here.

Irony is a funny thing. Get a grip and go ride your bike, dumbass.

JD
Old December 5th 07, 10:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Steve Baker[_2_]

Mamba wrote:
How can I plonk this @ssholes if you guys keep responding to them? Get a
freakin grip, will ya?

If ya need to stir the pot, go to alt.religious.rhetoric or
rec.mine.is.bigger.than.yours. Some of us still want to talk bikes here.

You are your own problem here, Mamba. Don't think of them as trolls,
think of them as the rock-gardens in the downhill of life, and just have
fun picking the perfect line. It can be fun.
Steve
Old December 5th 07, 04:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mamba

"Steve Baker" wrote in message
Mamba wrote:

You are your own problem here, Mamba. Don't think of them as trolls,
think of them as the rock-gardens in the downhill of life, and just have
fun picking the perfect line. It can be fun.
Steve

Gee, my bad. Hate to see a waste of bandwidth just like a waste of oxygen,
both of which I consider these jokers to be. While you think you're playing
them, they get the same jollies. Guess I'll just have to add some more rules
to my plonk file.

Oddly enough, I actually use this group to learn./contribute about biking.
I can save the life lessons for, well, life.

Old December 5th 07, 05:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Mamba wrote:
You are your own problem here, Mamba. Don't think of them as trolls,
think of them as the rock-gardens in the downhill of life, and just have
fun picking the perfect line. It can be fun.
Steve

Gee, my bad. Hate to see a waste of bandwidth just like a waste of oxygen,
both of which I consider these jokers to be. While you think you're playing
them, they get the same jollies. Guess I'll just have to add some more rules
to my plonk file.

Oddly enough, I actually use this group to learn./contribute about biking.
I can save the life lessons for, well, life.

A rule not only to block the regular troll's posts, but one to hide any
threads they start has been great for me. That way I miss the replies
that some feel they just have to make.

Matt
Old December 6th 07, 03:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mamba

Irony is a funny thing. Get a grip and go ride your bike, dumbass.

Yeah, irony IS a funny thing. See above.

Old December 7th 07, 01:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Dec 5, 7:28 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
Yeah, irony IS a funny thing. See above.

You reek of simpleton. Go ride your bike...if you even have one.

JD

Old December 11th 07, 10:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mamba

"JD" wrote in message
On Dec 5, 7:28 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
Yeah, irony IS a funny thing. See above.

You reek of simpleton. Go ride your bike...if you even have one.

JD

So, I ventured a different opinion, and you've now insulted me twice. Not
that I really care, but why the aggro-confrontational ****?

Old December 11th 07, 10:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Dec 11, 2:39 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

On Dec 5, 7:28 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
Yeah, irony IS a funny thing. See above.

You reek of simpleton. Go ride your bike...if you even have one.

JD

So, I ventured a different opinion, and you've now insulted me twice. Not
that I really care, but why the aggro-confrontational ****?

You insult yourself, 'tard.

JD

When LeMond quit. Callistus Valerius Racing 12 July 11th 05 06:20 AM
How to quit Marajuana Maintens, RN Social Issues 1 March 27th 05 06:36 AM
why did they quit? Callistus Valerius Racing 56 August 18th 04 01:59 PM
Im glad i quit gpickett00 Unicycling 36 August 7th 04 03:45 AM
Will Lance quit? Lindsay Racing 22 July 24th 03 01:10 AM