Last day of the year

Old January 1st 08, 12:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Crazy Fred

Default Last day of the year

And what does it bring a snapped rear axle. So I put it a side and
grab a spare bike. Off I go and the front tire seem to be losing air
slowly, so were take it easy as it comes. I stop when it gets to bad
and get out the mini pump. Pump away to my likes 60 lbs. I like um
hard no jokes please. Off I go again and its holding so I can have
some fun. At home later I take things apart sure thing axle in 2
parts. I pull out a spare wheel and transfer tire & tube to it and put
on the bike. Now the brake needs a adustment due to the thicker rim.
No problem. Now I check the leaky tire on the other bike. Still hard
lets see what the new day and the new year bring after midnight.
Old January 2nd 08, 04:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

On Jan 1, 7:11 am, Crazy Fred wrote:
Now I check the leaky tire on the other bike. Still hard
lets see what the new day and the new year bring after midnight.

Happy New Year, Craze!

CC

Old January 9th 08, 09:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Jan 1, 4:11 am, Crazy Fred wrote:
lets see what the new day and the new year bring after midnight.

I'm dying here! So, did your bike turn into a frog, or not?

JD

New year Donald Munro Racing 4 January 3rd 07 08:22 AM
see ya all next year..... [email protected] Racing 11 July 25th 06 04:49 PM
second TT of the year MartinM UK 1 June 21st 06 11:56 AM
10 YEAR OLD TRUCK, 2 YEAR OLD BICYCLE TomCAt General 33 September 7th 05 05:02 AM