On Topic: Golden Eagle & a Lion

Old December 10th 07, 10:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Default On Topic: Golden Eagle & a Lion

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6804

JD
Old December 10th 07, 10:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Dec 10, 5:51 pm, JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6804

JD

Nice!!!
Old December 11th 07, 10:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Dec 10, 2:59 pm, " wrote:
On Dec 10, 5:51 pm, JD wrote:

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6804

JD

Nice!!!

Well, it wasn't a lion. The goof looked closer at his pics and saw
that it was just a rather large bobcat.

JD
Old December 12th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Dec 11, 5:46 pm, JD wrote:
On Dec 10, 2:59 pm, " wrote:

On Dec 10, 5:51 pm, JD wrote:

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=6804

JD

Nice!!!

Well, it wasn't a lion. The goof looked closer at his pics and saw
that it was just a rather large bobcat.

JD

That's still damn cool. I'm close enough to the white mountains that
I really need to go ride up there some, see what sort of cool animals
I come across. Most of the places I ride now I don't come across
much, save for some tracks and occasionally a deer or fisher cat
sighting. The fishers are interesting, nasty little things but they
don't come out in the day a whole lot and if they do they tend to want
to fight, which is undesirable.