how do i find out what roads to take?

Old July 23rd 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default how do i find out what roads to take?

i want to bike from paris to bremen (germany) and have no idea what
roads to take... apparently there is no map you can buy to see what
roads are safe/legal for bikes... please tell me what i should do to
plan my trip over there in that regard. ill be leaving on the first of
august so i dont have much time for preparation.

thank you,
Sam.