dude, look at me

Old July 23rd 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default dude, look at me

On Jul 23, 6:01 pm, Mike Bruno wrote:
On Jul 22, 2:33 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

A: "I'm gonna wear long plaid shorts, a baseball hat backwards and no
shirt -- just an American flag cape. And fake Oakley Gascans"

B: "Oh yeah, well I'm gonna wear a Montana jersey and a football
helmet with horns."

A: "OK, you win"

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...?id=/photos/20...
--
JT
****************************

Notice how close the flag is to Rasmussen's bike. Methinks it was a
gringo plot to
distract Rasumussen with the horns and snag the flag in his front
wheel by 'accident'.
Alas, for the plotters, Rasumussen was not fooled. Could be worse tho
- a couple of
pix later there's a guy in a thong. Why aren't there women in thongs
runing along side
of the riders??????

The guy wearing the flag gave a water bottle to Levi who was in front.
When he took the bottle he almost stopped up, and Skeletor had to
swerve around him. The guy in the flag actually did a good job of
jumping out of the way.

I guess you didn't see the video of the guy in the thong bending
over...

Joseph

Old July 23rd 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

wrote:

On Jul 23, 6:01 pm, Mike Bruno wrote:
On Jul 22, 2:33 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

A: "I'm gonna wear long plaid shorts, a baseball hat backwards and
no shirt -- just an American flag cape. And fake Oakley Gascans"

B: "Oh yeah, well I'm gonna wear a Montana jersey and a football
helmet with horns."

A: "OK, you win"

[...]

The multiple LiveStrong wristbands on the guy with the antlers is a nice
touch. But talk about a momentum killer for popular support of your cause.

--
Bill Asher