FS: 2006 Lemond Sarthe 59cm

Old November 14th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: 2006 Lemond Sarthe 59cm

I have a 2006 Lemond Sarthe 59cm bike for sale. Its in great shape. I
think its got less than 500 miles on it. The wheels have been upgraded
from the Bontrager Race to the Bontrager Race Lites. I'm moving from
Texas to Minnesota and I won't have room for all my bikes. I'd also
like to get some cash for some cold-weather gear and a Burley trailer
for my 1 year old.

Check out this web page for the full detailson the bike:
http://2006.lemondbikes.com/2006_bikes/sarthe.shtml

Check this page out to see the wheelset:
http://www.bontrager.com/Road/Wheelw...heels/5863.php

Here are the highlights:

True Temper OX Platinum Steel
Bontrager carvon fork and seatpost
Full Ultegra 10 spd group (except for the crankset)
Bontrager Race Lite Crank (double) with GXP bottom bracket
Cane Creek Headset

The only thing I've changed is swapped out the seat for a comparable
one that fits me better. Its still in great shape. I also upgraded
the wheelset as I mentioned earlier. I'm a full-time bike shop
employee and have taken great care of this bike.

Retail value for the bike new: $1650
Retail value for the wheelset upgrade: $100 (Race Lites are $400 and
Races are $300)
Total Retail value: $1750

Asking price: $1300 + $50 shipping