need someone to help me build my p2sl - brooklyn

Old October 5th 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dominique

Default need someone to help me build my p2sl - brooklyn

I just got this bike through ebay, and received my new bike . I am
looking for someone to help me assemble help

Let me know your rate and experience and be close to Brooklyn

Thanks!

Dominique

Old October 7th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Banned

On Oct 5, 10:30*am, Dominique wrote:
I just got this bike through ebay, and received my new bike . I am
looking for someone to help me assemble help

Let me know your rate and experience and be close to Brooklyn

Thanks!

Dominique

http://www.racycles.com

They are BIG and in Brooklyn..don't know anything else about them.
Old October 8th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 05:53:41 -0700 (PDT), Qui si parla Campagnolo
wrote:

On Oct 5, 10:30*am, Dominique wrote:
I just got this bike through ebay, and received my new bike . I am
looking for someone to help me assemble help

Let me know your rate and experience and be close to Brooklyn

Thanks!

Dominique

http://www.racycles.com

They are BIG and in Brooklyn..don't know anything else about them.

I haven't been in that shop for over ten years, but am pretty sure
it's the same management as the last time I was. And so I believe
they're assholes. If you know exactly what you want just buy it
(their prices are good in genernal), but it's not a place to go for
customer service.

Once a guy there just lied to me. Another time a guy there was either
mistaken or lying. Not good.

A shop with a decent reputation in Brooklyn is Verranzano. In lower
Manhattan there is Gotham Bikes and Bicycle Habitat. I'm not sure if
any of these places will want to do the service you want, but they are
good places. If Recycle-A-Bicycle has a Brooklyn branch, maybe they
can help you do it yourself.

In uptown, I'm pretty sure Champion bicycles on Amsterdam at around
104 will do it. Excellent service.