tbfs definition of "glowing recommendations"

Old April 12th 04, 11:05 PM
JD

Default tbfs definition of "glowing recommendations"

From: "TBF"
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Subject: JD's Trek Posts
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:18:44 GMT

From the Google archives:

"Kathleen, when we rode at Bartlett, I was wishing I had my Y bike
that had
been in warranty replacement since mid-December and I did state that."

And this gem:

"Even though mine broke (and has since been
replaced under warranty), I still think that the Y ride is a
damn good one for the money and I intend to ride it until it
breaks again."

Even better, a poster wrote he was going from a Trek 820 to a Trek URT
Y-Bike and JD replied:

"You'll love the difference Mikel. Going from my lead sled Trek 850 to
my
Y11, I surely did."

"Yeah?, so what's the spec?
JD interested in a Y11"

Since when is admitting a bike broke or is in warranty replacement
defined as a "glowing recommendation"? I'm not sure how stupid you
are, but when I read someone keeps breaking a certain bike, I'd
definitly not go out and buy one. Then again, you are obviously not
capable of rational thought.

By the way, where are the message headers so we can all tell what date
those were posted? I'd wager they were posted long before you ever
showed your mug in am-b. Technology has lept forward leaps and bounds
since 1999 and the FS offerings are much better than they were back
then. Anyone who isn't a neophyte yuppy acting stylish on a "mountain
bike" such as yourself would know that.

Now go break your crappy jamis again. You will.

JD
Old April 12th 04, 11:08 PM
TBF

om...
From: "TBF"
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:18:44 GMT

From the Google archives:

[...]

Wow really touched you with that one huh, JD. LMAO.

Old April 13th 04, 02:35 AM
R.White

From: "TBF"
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:18:44 GMT

From the Google archives:

[...]

TBF admitted his broke and then you brought out the "glowing
recommendation" BS and re-posted his comments. They were made before
it broke. BFD. Things break all the time. For you, it's not about his bike,
it's about him.

Old April 13th 04, 02:49 AM
TBF

"R.White" wrote in message
om...

. com...
From: "TBF"
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:18:44 GMT

From the Google archives:

[...]

Ah who cares man, it's just JD and his couple of nit-wits. Notice how they
have a negative opinion of just about everything? where I'm from it's called
"insecurity"...my guess is they are compensating for a lack of something
else.

Like I said, their opinion is worth about as much as a five second joke.

Now on to more serious business!! Victoria's Secret is quitiing televising
their show!! wassup with that, I loved that show...

Old April 13th 04, 03:01 AM
G.T.

TBF wrote:

Now on to more serious business!! Victoria's Secret is quitiing televising
their show!! wassup with that, I loved that show...

Why? Your wife or girlfriend not hot enough? Or is it just you and Rosy Palm?

Greg

Old April 13th 04, 05:47 PM
JD

"TBF" wrote in message . net.cable.rogers.com...
Now on to more serious business!! Victoria's Secret is quitiing televising
their show!! wassup with that, I loved that show...

That's especially funny after this:

"TBF" wrote in message . rogers.com...
Man you always sound like the wrong side of the bed catches you
everyday...get a girlfriend or something dude.

Care to make any more inferences about my personal life, doof? You
are so sophomoric, it's almost as painful as it is funny to see you
flail.

JD
Old April 13th 04, 09:27 PM
TBF

"JD" wrote in message
m...

. net.cable.rogers.com...

"TBF" wrote in message

. rogers.com...
Man you always sound like the wrong side of the bed catches you
everyday...get a girlfriend or something dude.

Care to make any more inferences about my personal life, doof? You
are so sophomoric, it's almost as painful as it is funny to see you
flail.

JD

Flail, LOL I can just picture you using that word out loud

Old April 13th 04, 09:42 PM
kantspel

Care to make any more inferences about my personal life, doof? You
are so sophomoric, it's almost as painful as it is funny to see you
flail.

JD

Flail, LOL I can just picture you using that word out loud

DING DING

OK, OK, you guys are both reaching now. Get back into your corners
until you can come up with some more topical zingers.