Palin Surreal....

Old September 26th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Default OT - Palin Surreal....

On Sep 26, 4:23*am, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:37:43 -0500, Tom Sherman

wrote:
Ron Ruff wrote:
See if you can follow the logic...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec

I wish for once a television interviewer would say "answer the damn
question!"

Typical of Couric, part of the liberal media, trying to trip up an
honest candidate.

Clinton lied in office and laid the groundwork for the current
financial crisis. *With Obama's buddy Frank Raines. And I don't
believe Obama's a muslim but you have to wonder. *

Anyway it's refreshing that someone from outside the Washington
insiders like Palin,with real world foreign policy experience, is
finally going to be president. McCain proved again what a maverick he
is in his choice for president. Obama's not a Muslim but you have to
wonder.

Finally another poster who likes Palin. I love Palin she is hot and
she is going to De-queerize America with prayer. A few prayers from
Palin, and those strange anti-americans like Tom, who refuse to ride
uprights and wear helmets are going to be nice helmet wearing upright
cyclists. We will also go hunting freely in our communities. John will
be able to make good use of the squirrels and ducks at central park.
Also, if there is anyone who is weird in our neighborhood, who is not
a true loving, patriotic american, we will be able to call on a priest
to exorcise the hell out of them or run them out of town.

BTW, I can see Mexico from my office, from the freeway and from many
spots throughout town. That makes me qualified like gorgeous Sarah.
She shows that anyone can run for office if you have a bird's eye view
of a foreign country. I also like the fact that she is a hard working
mother who has time for politics. In the meanwhile her teenage
children are loving sex, drugs and rock and roll too much. My kids,
who are not teenageers anymore also like sexs, drugs and rock and
roll, but not to the extent that Sarah's kids like that.

I thought that the conservative motto is for women to stay at home
caring for their kids so they wouldn't get pregnant and do drugs and
grew up to be god fearing Christians. Palin beleives in being a
working mom but forgot to show her daughter how to put a condom on a
cucumber. She also forgot to talk to his son about doing drugs in
moderation. We all learn from our mistakes.

Long live Palin, and the exorcism of queerness, sex, drugs, rock and
roll, conservative nutcase christianity, aerial hunting of squirrels
in central park and a good view of kamchatka. Goes very well together.
If only Dali and Bunuel were alive.
Old September 26th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

Default Palin Surreal....

On Sep 25, 2:26*pm, Ron Ruff wrote:
See if you can follow the logic...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec

Check out the latest clip on YouTub where she attempts to support her
claim that living near Russia gives her foreign policy experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZlkurIprY "Well it certainly does"
-- that convinces me. -- Jay Beattie.
Old September 26th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Jay Beattie wrote:
On Sep 25, 2:26 pm, Ron Ruff wrote:
See if you can follow the logic...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec

Check out the latest clip on YouTub where she attempts to support her
claim that living near Russia gives her foreign policy experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZlkurIprY "Well it certainly does"
-- that convinces me. -- Jay Beattie.

OMG, I thought the SNL skit where she said "I can see Russia from my
house" it was something the writers made up from scratch.

It's not too late for McCain to dump Palin and get someone with
experience, judgment, and common sense, to be his running mate.
Old September 26th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Jay Beattie wrote:
On Sep 25, 2:26 pm, Ron Ruff wrote:
See if you can follow the logic...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec

Check out the latest clip on YouTub where she attempts to support her
claim that living near Russia gives her foreign policy experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZlkurIprY "Well it certainly does"
-- that convinces me. -- Jay Beattie.

What is going through Katie Couric's head as Palin responds to questions
with these nonsensical answers?
Old September 26th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hank

On Sep 26, 10:02*am, SMS wrote:
Jay Beattie wrote:
On Sep 25, 2:26 pm, Ron Ruff wrote:
See if you can follow the logic...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec

Check out the latest clip on YouTub where she attempts to support her
claim that living near Russia gives her foreign policy experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZlkurIprY*"Well it certainly does"
-- that convinces me. -- Jay Beattie.

What is going through Katie Couric's head as Palin responds to questions
with these nonsensical answers?

Katie talked about it the next morning on the CBS early show. She
called it "an...interesting experience."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PX7iFSLOXg
Old September 26th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

In article ,
SMS wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 25, 6:37 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Ron Ruff wrote:
See if you can follow the logic...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec
I wish for once a television interviewer would say "answer the
damn question!"

Don't you watch Chris Matthews? ABS

OMG she has no idea what she's saying. She's running all her talking
points together.

Over and above her lack of preparedness to serve as VP- or, if
necessary, as President- she also appears to have no skills in talking
to the media. She's trying to get the talking points down but at this
point she's still walking into a gun fight with a Buck knife in her
hand. At this point she can't even answer the slow-pitch softball
questions without getting muddled. It's like listening to someone
trying to carry on a conversation using what she can find in a cheap
phrase-book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4Z5Sll7uow
Old September 26th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ron Ruff

Tom Sherman wrote:
This is very good sarcasm - if it had come from an unknown poster one
could have believed it was real opinion from someone who "drank the
Kool-Aid".

IMO he needs to do a little more research... much more vehement and
stupid ranting is necessary. We should be able to clearly visualize
his face turning red, spit flying out his mouth, hands waving (etc)...
while he struggles (and fails) to put together a coherent sentence or
train of thought.
Old September 26th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Woland99

On Sep 25, 4:26 pm, Ron Ruff wrote:
See if you can follow the logic...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec

This stuff is just a satire with weird audio dubbed over the
original or there is severe sync problem between vidro or audio
parts. But I do believe that on some level it represents what
Palin can contribute to discussion on bailout.
Old September 26th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
PatTX

::
:: Over and above her lack of preparedness to serve as VP- or, if
:: necessary, as President- she also appears to have no skills in
:: talking to the media. She's trying to get the talking points down
:: but at this point she's still walking into a gun fight with a Buck
:: knife in her hand. At this point she can't even answer the
:: slow-pitch softball questions without getting muddled. It's like
:: listening to someone trying to carry on a conversation using what
:: she can find in a cheap phrase-book.

Hey! What do you have against Buck knives?