Oh, Bother

Old February 3rd 04, 08:55 AM
Niv

Default Oh, Bother

No cycling for a while it seems, tore a shoulder muscle last week skiing.
Can't lift arm from the shoulder, (& it hurts a bit).

1st accident since I started in '79, so a bit annoying.

PS, for those of a similar dispostion & want to know, there is LOADS of snow
in them there hills (Alps) at the moment.
Also, skiing uses the muscles in a similar way to cycling, so I'm told, so
you should all be fit enough.

Niv.

Old February 3rd 04, 09:44 AM
MSeries

Niv wrote:
No cycling for a while it seems, tore a shoulder muscle last week
skiing. Can't lift arm from the shoulder, (& it hurts a bit).

1st accident since I started in '79, so a bit annoying.

PS, for those of a similar dispostion & want to know, there is LOADS
of snow in them there hills (Alps) at the moment.
Also, skiing uses the muscles in a similar way to cycling, so I'm
told, so you should all be fit enough.

Niv.

Thats a shame, I like skiing and would agree that the muscle groups are
similar to those used whilst pedalling. Many pro teams used to have winter
training camps./ new team get togethers in the mountains where the riders
would ski for week before the cycling started.

I always used to return from skiing trips really refreshed and rareing to
go. A mixture of the winter sunshine and exercise at altitude really does me
good. Skiing indoors at Castleford is fun but not as good as the real
mountains, Lapland was good too but no sunshine and not very high !

--
The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely.
http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk

Old February 3rd 04, 10:52 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

"Niv" wrote in message

No cycling for a while it seems, tore a shoulder muscle last week skiing.
Can't lift arm from the shoulder, (& it hurts a bit).

Happened to my boss. Nearly a year later he ended up having to have surgery
to fix it :-(

Get well soon, and remember: on the Dark Side there is no strain on the
shoulders :-)

--
Guy
===

http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old February 3rd 04, 10:56 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Get well soon, and remember: on the Dark Side there is no strain on the
shoulders :-)

Just on the wallet ;-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune

Old February 3rd 04, 04:23 PM
Tony Raven

Get well soon, and remember: on the Dark Side there is no strain on the
shoulders :-)

Just on the wallet ;-)

The lighter wallet is why there is no strain on the shoulders ;-)

Tony