ashamned to be aussy.....

Old September 1st 10, 10:51 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.sport.rugby-league
Peter Lucas

Default ashamned to be aussy.....

The hugest cause for Aussys being ashamed is that we produce the
biggest lot of of greenhouse gasses ''per capita'' (meaning each
household), of any white country..... even more than USians! This is
not just a deliberate crime of our government; almost ALL aussys are
similarly blamable.

I am in my fifties. When I was less mature I never guessed that the
human race would deliberately really wreck the the earth and mess up
our present worlds cities and yet that is what is happening. Aussys is
thinking as if the future wellbeen of the planet is not worth the tiny
frikken inconvenience and cost of going back to more primitive energy
sources.

Early this year the Kelvin Rudd government (aussy) are doing next to
nothing to reduce australias greenhouse gasses rates;; on Dec19th
australia was awarded the Fossil of the day reward at Copenhagan for
pressuring our islander neighbours for higher levels of greenhouse
gasses they felt were good. Lots of parliamenterians in the federal
parliamentry liberal and labour parties are so dam ignorant that they
believe (or at least say they beleive) that humanity has jack to do
with climate change. The excuse for not doing anything is often that
we are too small to make a difference; a argument that is so
completely full of ****, anyone can see it! I am looking for ideas on
how to reverse this syndrome; so please respond with your ideas.
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Old September 1st 10, 11:47 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.sport.rugby-league
Sunny

"Peter Lucas" wrote in message
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Bull**** :

address: Jay.net A/S
Smedeland 32
2600 Glostrup
Denmark

Old September 1st 10, 11:51 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.sport.rugby-league
Mr.T

"Peter Lucas"
wrote in message

ashamned to be aussy.....

With spelling like that, I'm not surprised!

MrT.

Old September 1st 10, 11:54 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.sport.rugby-league
Mr.T

"Peter Lucas" wrote in message
The hugest cause for Aussys being ashamed is that we produce the
biggest lot of of greenhouse gasses ''per capita''

And the LOWEST amount of greenhouse gas per square Kilometre, the only one
that really counts on a global basis!
Why applaud countries that put out a hundred times as much as we do, just
because they have no idea how birth control works?

MrT.

Old September 2nd 10, 02:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.sport.rugby-league
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 2/09/2010 7:51 AM, Peter Lucas wrote:

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

You must be really ashamed, considering you're posting from:

Reverse lookup: server1.domaindirect.dk
Geographical location: Glostrup 05 Denmark
Old September 2nd 10, 03:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,rec.food.cooking,aus.sport.rugby-league
zxcvbob

On 9/1/2010 4:51 PM, Peter Lucas wrote:
The hugest cause for Aussys being ashamed is that we produce the
biggest lot of of greenhouse gasses ''per capita'' (meaning each
household), of any white country..... even more than USians! This is
not just a deliberate crime of our government; almost ALL aussys are
similarly blamable.

I am in my fifties. When I was less mature I never guessed that the
human race would deliberately really wreck the the earth and mess up
our present worlds cities and yet that is what is happening. Aussys is
thinking as if the future wellbeen of the planet is not worth the tiny
frikken inconvenience and cost of going back to more primitive energy
sources...

I'm sorry, I saw the subject line and thought you said you were ashamed
to be a pussy, which kind of fits when you think about it. Carry-on.

Bob

Old September 2nd 10, 03:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,aus.sport.rugby-league
PeterL.

Alan Erskine wrote in news:wnDfo.5281$FH2.2504
@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com:

On 2/09/2010 7:51 AM, Peter Lucas wrote:

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia
X/No/Achieve; yes

You must be really ashamed, considering you're posting from:

Reverse lookup: server1.domaindirect.dk
Geographical location: Glostrup 05 Denmark

Host IP : 86.58.132.213
IP country code: DK
IP address country: Denmark
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Glostrup
IP address latitude: 55.6667
IP address longitude: 12.4000
ISP of this IP : jay.net a/s

The 'person' using all these offshore ISP's is a pathetic little grub who
posts under the (anonymouse) ID "Jeßus" and who lives alone in Tasmania.

It is well known for its constant searching of offshore accounts, and has
publicly stated that it will continue to stalk and "harass" me for as long
as I continue to use the Internet. It has been ousted from about 6-7
offshore accounts so far.

It spends *every* waking moment of its pathetic life thinking about me,
and looking for information or dredging up posts to 'use' against me. Most
of its 'work' is plagerised (apart from the deliberate spelling mistakes)
from websites far and wide, and one has to wonder how it happens to be
able to find some of the material it uses, especially the man-boy/man-man
love sites.... most likely it is a subscriber to those websites.

Basically, it is a gutless, pathetic, little cretin.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its
own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there
are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to
the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected
by good men with rifles."

Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle
Old September 2nd 10, 12:54 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,aus.sport.rugby-league
Chris Parslow[_2_]

On Sep 2, 12:28*pm, "PeterL."
wrote:
[...]

Some would say it's good to know that old-school, 90s style cross-
posting pimple-squeezing socially-inadequate usenets warrior are not
dead.

Some, but not me.

**** off & take asrl out of your headers you woeful dimwit...

CP
Old September 2nd 10, 01:41 PM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,aus.sport.rugby-league
SkySkum

On Sep 2, 9:54*pm, Chris Parslow wrote:
On Sep 2, 12:28*pm, "PeterL."
wrote:

[...]

So says the 'woeful dimwit' that left all the crossposts in the
headers in his inane reply.

Take a few too many hits to the head, did you Parslow?

BTW, dimwit parslow, the information contained in the post was
relevant so that dimwits like you (hopefully) could see what was
happening, and who was responsible.

But that was a little too much to hope for with an idiot like you.

Old September 3rd 10, 09:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle,us.legal,aus.tv,aus.sport.rugby-league
Chris Parslow[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

I left all the headers in as an act of policy, dopey. The original
and follow-ups came from elsewhere and I want all the sad saps from
elsewhere to get the message. Which you for one did.

You may now continue being a usenet warrior. Elsewhere.

Thank you and good night.

Helpful
of
Coalfalls