RLJ cyclist almost mows down pedestrian on crossing

Old July 19th 20, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

Default RLJ cyclist almost mows down pedestrian on crossing

On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 09:56:17 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 10:56:51 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Bull****. A small road has only enough room for two cars and couple of feet between and either side.

On a single track country road I will pull over, stop and let oncoming cyclists through. If I am following them, I simply wait behind them until it is safe to give them the 1.5 m berth.

Despite all the cars behind you hooting at you for being a moron? A bicycle does not need 1.5 metres. I ride a bike, I do not wobble +/- 1.5m from my trajectory. I do not feel unsafe when a car passes me with a 1 foot gap.
Old July 20th 20, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 20/07/2020 09:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:
being a moron

Oh how happy I am that you complimented me on being a moron!