Found great deal on "take a look" mirror!

Old May 2nd 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Found great deal on "take a look" mirror!

Just ordered my new "take a look" rear-view mirror from
"biketiresdirect.com". Here'sthe link to the mirror:
http://tinyurl.com/n569v

While everybody else is selling them for at least $15.95, to well over
$20, this website sells them for only $11.95! You can order online or
phone at 1-800-682-0570. I opted for UPS 2 day, and I'll have them
Thursday.

PS: They even have TWO sizes; regular and compact. (see pics below)

|Filename: 2alook.jpg |

terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through.

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"!
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

Old May 3rd 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

sweet. i always have to turn my head around and i tend to veer off
course

--
unitoon

Unicycling -- the great gender equalizer. - Bmemike

I've always wondered what it would be like to beat someone to death with
a unicycle. Then again, I don't want to damage any of my unicycles. -
Unisteve

unitoon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12011

Old May 3rd 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

DANG THATS SWEET(sarcasm)

no harm intended.... just couldnt resist the opertunity.

how are you gonna mount them?

--
manon1wheel

Riley
James_Potter-
I fall with my upper body travelling backwards and my lower body
travelling forwards from 5' up and hit the concrete with my tailbone
and right elbow. It hurt, but I found it quite funny.
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old May 3rd 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

manon1wheel wrote:
how are you gonna mount them?

They mount to any pair of glasses. Cycling, sun, or prescription.

--
loosejello
loosejello's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8295

Old May 3rd 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

loosejello wrote:
They mount to any pair of glasses. Cycling, sun, or prescription.

They ALSO mount to your helmet as well. very versatile!

Old May 3rd 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

loosejello wrote:
They mount to any pair of glasses. Cycling, sun, or prescription.

Or even safety, I am required to have them at work and so mount it on
safety glasses at midnight on my way to work. For day time, it's
helmet, usually.

--
brian.slater

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference. If you try not
to confuse me, that will confuse me.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

Old May 3rd 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I've always wondered how safe those are. I mean, if you fell awkwardly,
couldn't it poke your eye out? I'd rather just look behind me
to see what's coming. I learned to do this without swerving on a bike,
and the skill seems to have naturally transfered to unicycling.

--
phlegm
phlegm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8382

Old May 3rd 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have one of these and they are very nice and convenient, I would
recommend this to someone who rides around cars or other high traffic
areas.

--
carsonpalooza

I just wear bike shorts...* the tight kind*
That site is making me drool.
-Dave aka fcwegnm0b

harper wrote:
This is why Canada wants you so badly.

'ARGHHHHHHH' (http://WWW.nickjantz.2ya.com)
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

Old May 3rd 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

phlegm wrote:
I've always wondered how safe those are. I mean, if you fell awkwardly,
couldn't it poke your eye out? I'd rather just look behind me
to see what's coming. I learned to do this without swerving on a bike,
and the skill seems to have naturally transfered to unicycling.

No problem because I ALWAYS wear sunglasses. They also will "break
away" if you fall. But it might be interesting to search the web for
ANY confirmed reports of one of these mirrors breaking on impact, or
otherwise, and causing eye injuries, or and injuries for that matter.

Old May 3rd 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

If saving a couple dollars is such a big deal, why did you get 2 day
shipping? The shipping probably cost more than the mirror.

--
magic lobster
magic lobster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11774

Another mirror comparison Danny Colyer UK 10 August 3rd 05 07:04 PM
Mirror comparison Danny Colyer UK 14 March 23rd 05 10:14 PM
Billy removes support from Peewee (seeXXXVII for a Laugh) Di Social Issues 3 October 29th 04 05:31 AM
Found a great place for recumbent clothes Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 12 June 26th 04 01:29 AM
I was just surfing the net and found this great site. Jon Bond Mountain Biking 16 July 19th 03 07:54 AM