New York City Cycling Championship Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4th 03, 05:55 AM
swj

Default New York City Cycling Championship Photos

i spent the better part of sunday in NYC at the races. i had my camera with
me and took about 200 photos or so, so i basically had zippo battery or
memory card left by the end. i picked out the best ones, ie: the ones not
victim of 50 kph speed-blur, so feast on these, some of them are actually
quite good i think. i'll likely code up some web-app in the next few days
that will include a photo album format with captions and such, since some of
these photos won't make any sense without one. for now, just point and
click. one last thought, look out for the pigeon.

link: http://www.lessyourimage.com/photos/NYCCC/

shawn