Is RCN Outsourced to India or Something??

Old March 13th 06, 06:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.english.usage,alt.journalism

Default Is RCN Outsourced to India or Something??

Um, no offense to the Indians, who frankly seem to give better overall
customer service over the phone, if rather less "colorfully"...but can
Recumbent Cyclist News LEARN ENGLISH????

WTF is up with the constant there/their-its/it's-car's/cars mess??????

I swear I'm going to wind up illiterate reading the damn thing!!!!

BTW, Amy Bryant looks cute! Please, can we see some more of her on
'bents instead of Fat Ol' Guys???