Talk UK forums

Old March 27th 06, 12:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Talk UK forums

Hi everyone!

I'm Will, and I'm the admin of www.talk-uk.com, I've recently
completely revamped the site, and created a brand new chat forum. We
have several general chat forums, and if enough people become
interested, I'm happy to create a forum specifically for people with an
interest in cycling.

The address is www.talk-uk.com, hope to see you there.

Will

Old March 27th 06, 12:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone!

Bye Will. We get people spamming their websites every week, and none of us
care for it.

I see you are also right behind your site ..

Administrative Contact:
S, William
UK
none, none ABC 123
UK
0123456789
So, just quietly FO, there's a good boy.

Old March 27th 06, 12:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm Will, and I'm the admin of
www.talk-uk.com, I've recently
completely revamped the site, and created a brand new chat forum. We
have several general chat forums, and if enough people become
interested, I'm happy to create a forum specifically for people with
an interest in cycling.

The address is www.talk-uk.com, hope to see you there.

Will

To save us the bother of all registering, I've created a

user: dontspamme
password: dontspam

I hope that will help you all share your feelings with backpackerwills.
--
Ambrose
Old March 27th 06, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

in message , elyob
') wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone!

Bye Will. We get people spamming their websites every week, and none of
us care for it.

I see you are also right behind your site ..

Administrative Contact:
S, William
UK
none, none ABC 123
UK
0123456789
So, just quietly FO, there's a good boy.

You're not allowed to do that. A quick complaint to ICANN and that domain
will be pulled... ah, but I can't be bothered. There'll be another idiot
along in a minute with another spamsite.

;; First they came for the asylum seekers,
;; and I did not speak out because I was not an asylum seeker.
;; Then they came for the gypsies,
;; and I did not speak out because I was not a gypsy...
;; Pastor Martin Niemöller, translated by Michael Howard.
Old March 27th 06, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:36:13 +0100, Simon Brooke
wrote:

in message , elyob
') wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone!

Bye Will. We get people spamming their websites every week, and none of
us care for it.

I see you are also right behind your site ..

Administrative Contact:
S, William
UK
none, none ABC 123
UK
0123456789
So, just quietly FO, there's a good boy.

You're not allowed to do that. A quick complaint to ICANN and that domain
will be pulled... ah, but I can't be bothered.

I think elyob has edited the contact info. The whois I looked up
showed what seems to be valid info.

There'll be another idiot
along in a minute with another spamsite.

This is true.

Tim
Old March 27th 06, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Tim Hall" wrote in message
I think elyob has edited the contact info. The whois I looked up
showed what seems to be valid info.

Stramge, I used a whois I was recommended the other day, and that was what
it gave. I used my usual geektools site and it showed the Stratford stuff.
Still, can't be bothered to find out why.

Old March 27th 06, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 00:51:53 +0100, "Ambrose Nankivell"
said in :

user: dontspamme
password: dontspam

Invalid. I wonder why? It's almost as if he doesn't appreciate being
called on his spamming!

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old March 27th 06, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

in message , Tim Hall
') wrote:

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:36:13 +0100, Simon Brooke
wrote:

in message , elyob
') wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone!

Bye Will. We get people spamming their websites every week, and none
of us care for it.

I see you are also right behind your site ..

Administrative Contact:
S, William
UK
none, none ABC 123
UK
0123456789
So, just quietly FO, there's a good boy.

You're not allowed to do that. A quick complaint to ICANN and that
domain will be pulled... ah, but I can't be bothered.

I think elyob has edited the contact info. The whois I looked up
showed what seems to be valid info.

Ooops, yes, should have checked myself.

admin-c-firstname: Will
admin-c-lastname: Sh
admin-c-street1: 11
admin-c-street2: Welles
admin-c-pcode: CV37 5TD
admin-c-city: Stratford
admin-c-ccode: GB
admin-c-phone: +44.1789205432
admin-c-email:

No need to send him to Coventry, he's there already.

IMHO, there aren't enough committed Christians, but that's care
in the community for you. -- Ben Evans

Old March 27th 06, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

elyob wrote:
"Tim Hall" wrote in message
I think elyob has edited the contact info. The whois I looked up
showed what seems to be valid info.

Stramge, I used a whois I was recommended the other day, and that was what
it gave. I used my usual geektools site and it showed the Stratford stuff.
Still, can't be bothered to find out why.

Still come out with invalid data on Geektools and a postcode that is
invalid. Plenty enough to get it pulled.

domain: talk-uk.com
created: 04-Oct-2004
last-changed: 01-Feb-2006
registration-expiration: 04-Oct-2007

nserver: ns33.1and1.co.uk
nserver: ns34.1and1.co.uk

status: CLIENT-TRANSFER-PROHIBITED

registrant-firstname: Will
registrant-lastname: Sh
registrant-street1: 11
registrant-street2: Welles
registrant-pcode: CV37 5TD
registrant-city: Stratford
registrant-ccode: GB
registrant-phone: +44.1789205432
registrant-email:

admin-c-firstname: Will
admin-c-lastname: Sh
admin-c-street1: 11
admin-c-street2: Welles
admin-c-pcode: CV37 5TD
admin-c-city: Stratford
admin-c-ccode: GB
admin-c-phone: +44.1789205432
admin-c-email:

tech-c-firstname: Will
tech-c-lastname: Sh
tech-c-street1: 11
tech-c-street2: Welles
tech-c-pcode: CV37 5TD
tech-c-city: Stratford
tech-c-ccode: GB
tech-c-phone: +44.1789205432
tech-c-email:

bill-c-firstname: Will
bill-c-lastname: Sh
bill-c-street1: 11
bill-c-street2: Welles
bill-c-pcode: CV37 5TD
bill-c-city: Stratford
bill-c-ccode: GB
bill-c-phone: +44.1789205432
bill-c-email:

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham
Old March 27th 06, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

said in :

user: dontspamme
password: dontspam

Invalid. I wonder why? It's almost as if he doesn't appreciate being
called on his spamming!

Funny, isn't it. It only took him 5 minutes to take it down.
--
Ambrose