How widespread should doping tests be?

Old August 2nd 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default How widespread should doping tests be?

We now know that there were times when Rehnquist was doped, and it
appears that Roberts may need performance-enhancing pharmaceuticals,
too. Should there be doping tests for the Court, or only for really
important things like cycling?

Old August 2nd 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
joe dopebucket

What kind dope are we wanting to try?

Old August 2nd 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 2, 10:32 am, wrote:
We now know that there were times when Rehnquist was doped, and it
appears that Roberts may need performance-enhancing pharmaceuticals,
too. Should there be doping tests for the Court, or only for really
important things like cycling?

We already know the Bush administration is full of dopes who could
surely benefit from some PerformanceEnhancement.

Old August 2nd 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Aug 2, 2:09 pm, wrote:
On Aug 2, 10:32 am, wrote:

We now know that there were times when Rehnquist was doped, and it
appears that Roberts may need performance-enhancing pharmaceuticals,
too. Should there be doping tests for the Court, or only for really
important things like cycling?

We already know the Bush administration is full of dopes who could
surely benefit from some PerformanceEnhancement.

What and be better liars, cheaters, war profiteers, and criminals?
No thanks.
Bill C

Old August 3rd 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 3, 12:49 am, RonSonic wrote:

What about for the lawyers presenting cases before the court. Is it wrong that
one side may have a lawyer using performance enhancers and the other doesn't.

I do think that some members of congress should take sobriety tests
before voting. However, the President demonstrates that while sobriety
may be necessary, it is insufficient.