Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

Old January 13th 09, 05:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

Default Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

Thoughroly enjoyed that movie! Well done!

Pele right on with the "F@#*#@g Pigs!"

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!

'The Unicycling Commune' (http://tinyurl.com/3xkd8d)
Old January 13th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Unicorn;1169883 wrote:
Pele right on with the "F@#*#@g Pigs!"

I'd like to see what you guys have to say when you actually need help
from the police.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
Old January 13th 09, 06:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

You were giving that cop a hard time.
Luckily, upd cops don't carry guns.

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!
Old January 13th 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

munimutant;1169698 wrote:
That was great. Very creative. UPD! Love that.

Thanks. I originally was going to shoot it at a colloge and call it
"University Police dept.", but then I thought it should be Unicycle
specific and have their own "division". My other choice was "Unicycle
Police Dispatch".

MuniSano;1169754 wrote:
muniaddict that was so funny, you're videos always are very
inspirational and bring a smile to my face and make me laugh out loud
(lol). I hope to one day be able to make it out West to ride with you
and the rest of western riders. Moab is out of the question this year
but perhaps next year... I wish we'd had all this mountain unicycling
stuff when I was growing up in Sacramento!

Thanks. eah I may not make Moab (Mobe lol) this year either but I plan
on CMW.

jogi;1169826 wrote:
just join this group

I'm not worthy lol. That's just about the nicest thing that's ever
happened to me (tearing up)

Unicorn;1169883 wrote:
Thoughroly enjoyed that movie! Well done!

Pele right on with the "F@#*#@g Pigs!"

Unicorn

Thanks. I'm going out today to shoot the actual ending scene that was
supposed to follow the "play me off jonny part". I'll post it later
today it will be really short but hopefully pretty funny!

--
MuniAddict

'*Busted by \\\"Unicycle cop\\\"!*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjMk4IvWew&fmt=22)
::'-Speedpass- in HD'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7dM-v3dOs&fmt=22)

'UniGeezer.com ' (http://unigeezer.com)
::
Old January 13th 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

The turbo rocks ! Nice movie

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old January 13th 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

maestro8;1169903 wrote:
I'd like to see what you guys have to say when you actually need help
from the police.

Something along the lines of:
"Good afternoon officer, there seems to be a little problem."

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old January 13th 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

MuniAddict;1169910 wrote:

Thanks. Yeah I may not make Moab (Mobe lol) this year either but I plan
on CMW. I don't know but I think all this filming is like therapy but
every time I finish one video, I get like 10 more ideas pouring into my
head, and sometimes it keeps me awake until I get up and write it all
down so I can then sleep haha.

You should definitely do some kind of "Benny Hill" "running gag" type
video short. I know the younger crowd on this forum won't know who
Benny Hill is or what his "running gag" are but a modern interpretation
by you would be pretty cool, especially now that you are getting in the
habit of recruiting actors to be in your videos! Or I guess you could
play all the characters some how and just edit it right... just a
thought...

--
MuniSano
Old January 14th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unstable

Very nice!
Where can I get me one of those helmets with a flashing light?

--
unstable
Old January 14th 09, 03:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

unstable;1170117 wrote:
Very nice!
Where can I get me one of those helmets with a flashing light?

Same place I bought mine!
http://tinyurl.com/9khn9q

Old January 14th 09, 07:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

MuniSano;1169957 wrote:
You should definitely do some kind of "Benny Hill" "running gag" type
video short. I know the younger crowd on this forum won't know who
Benny Hill is or what his "running gag" are but a modern interpretation
by you would be pretty cool, especially now that you are getting in the
habit of recruiting actors to be in your videos! Or I guess you could
play all the characters some how and just edit it right... just a
thought...

Haha, you're a young one here too.
Sounds like a good idea though.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~

What 36er should I buy? SamGoodburn Unicycling 13 December 21st 08 12:11 AM
Simplicity: a 16mm film experimental unicycle film Jester2000 Unicycling 16 December 17th 08 07:59 PM
36er or BC T.M.C. Unicycling 17 November 10th 08 12:54 AM
Short film (with unicycle) for apple film festival - please rate! Jester2000 Unicycling 13 December 6th 06 10:59 PM
"Numero Uno" wins best film at MTB film festival! TonyMelton Unicycling 24 March 2nd 05 06:46 AM