fwd: A Very Bad Day (warning - h*lmets)

Old June 7th 09, 06:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Default fwd: A Very Bad Day (warning - h*lmets)

Marian wrote:

I pretty much find myself in agreement with Bill here except for the
OP's "girl had not cycled a long distance before".

As experienced cyclists we need to be careful on unknown descents.

When taking inexperienced riders along with us we NEED to be
responsible for them.

-M

There is a difference even between distance on the flats and knowing how
to go down a mountain.

Bill Baka

fwd: A Very Bad Day (warning - h*lmets) [email protected] General 2 June 5th 09 05:29 PM
A&E and h*lmets Robin Johnson UK 41 June 17th 08 10:41 AM
Bl*ody h*lmets again ;-) Peter B UK 1 January 1st 05 02:27 AM
H*lmets Peter B UK 16 August 16th 04 04:14 AM
H*lmets again - new study - sorry Zog The Undeniable UK 8 June 18th 04 09:45 AM