Hi everyone

Old June 6th 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
jonathan

Default Hi everyone

hello world! I m very excited about joining this group
and i hope i can be of some assistance in providing
valuable knowledge.
Old June 7th 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson[_5_]

jonathan wrote:
hello world! I m very excited about joining this group
and i hope i can be of some assistance in providing
valuable knowledge.

What are you wearing?

Bill "oops, wrong list" S.

Old June 8th 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
dgk

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 16:52:38 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

jonathan wrote:
hello world! I m very excited about joining this group
and i hope i can be of some assistance in providing
valuable knowledge.

What are you wearing?

Bill "oops, wrong list" S.

It's either going to be spandex or a helmet.