Poll: Do you believe Tyler?

Old May 20th 11, 01:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Default Poll: Do you believe Tyler?

Poll: Do you believe Tyler Hamilton's story as told on the television
program 60 Minutes?

(Disclaimer: I didn't watch 60 minutes. I heard a sound bite on the
radio this morning.)

Your choices:

1. I believe Tyler.

2. I don't believe Tyler.

3. Tyler doesn't believe Tyler.

4. I only believe Tony, the Wonder Horse.

5. I believe Johnny Carson reruns are way better than 60 Minutes.

6. I believe that US television Giro d'Italia coverage doesn't exist.

7. I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.

Pick only one choice please, and don't add any new choices - if you
don't want one of the 7 choices above, start your own damned poll.

-S-

Old May 20th 11, 02:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

ROTFL!! You are such as trolling ****Wit. Carry on.
Old May 20th 11, 02:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Steve fantasizes about a kettle bell workout with Lance.

Old May 20th 11, 03:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

My response is, "I believe Tyler, and I could give a ****".
Old May 20th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

On May 20, 9:22*am, Brad Anders wrote:
My response is, "I believe Tyler, and I could give a ****".

I believe Steve has a man-crush.
Old May 20th 11, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Brad Anders wrote:

My response is, "I believe Tyler, and I could give a ****".

My response is I do _not_ believe Tyler, and I could give a ****.

-S-

Old May 20th 11, 08:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ben Trovato

On May 20, 5:40*am, "Steve Freides" wrote:
Poll: Do you believe Tyler Hamilton's story as told on the television
program 60 Minutes?

(Disclaimer: I didn't watch 60 minutes. I heard a sound bite on the
radio this morning.)

Your choices:

1. *I believe Tyler.

2. *I don't believe Tyler.

3. *Tyler doesn't believe Tyler.

4. *I only believe Tony, the Wonder Horse.

5. *I believe Johnny Carson reruns are way better than 60 Minutes.

6. *I believe that US television Giro d'Italia coverage doesn't exist.

7. *I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.

Pick only one choice please, and don't add any new choices - if you
don't want one of the 7 choices above, start your own damned poll.

-S-

I believe neither Tyler nor Lance will get raptured tomorrow.
Old May 20th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On May 20, 12:20*pm, Ben Trovato wrote:

I believe neither Tyler nor Lance will get raptured tomorrow

We've re-titled our ride tomorrow morning, the "Rapture Ride". Anyone
who gets dropped will be left behind. Forever.
Old May 20th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On May 20, 6:00*am, "
wrote:
On May 20, 8:40*am, "Steve Freides" wrote:

Poll: Do you believe Tyler Hamilton's story as told on the television
program 60 Minutes?

(Disclaimer: I didn't watch 60 minutes. I heard a sound bite on the
radio this morning.)

Your choices:

1. *I believe Tyler.

2. *I don't believe Tyler.

3. *Tyler doesn't believe Tyler.

4. *I only believe Tony, the Wonder Horse.

5. *I believe Johnny Carson reruns are way better than 60 Minutes.

6. *I believe that US television Giro d'Italia coverage doesn't exist..

7. *I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.

Pick only one choice please, and don't add any new choices - if you
don't want one of the 7 choices above, start your own damned poll.

-S-

ROTFL!! You are such as trolling ****Wit. Carry on.- Hide quoted text -

BL
Old May 21st 11, 05:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On May 20, 2:39*pm, "Steve Freides" wrote:
Brad Anders wrote:

My response is, "I believe Tyler, and I could give a ****".

My response is I do _not_ believe Tyler, and I could give a ****.

I'm surprised you didn't have any Schwarzenegger or cocaine choices in
there. I don't think your poll was scientifically designed. Or
Rapture. A choice for The Rapture would have swayed me.

NOW Poll Andre Racing 12 September 24th 08 09:51 PM
NOW Poll Michael Baldwin Racing 5 September 23rd 08 02:43 AM
Poll- KH or Nimbus, i want this money to go to good use, so plz do the poll! thx! Unisykolist Unicycling 21 April 24th 08 06:26 AM
one poll Andre Racing 0 March 26th 07 03:54 AM
LX vs DX Poll ParadoX Unicycling 2 February 21st 05 11:42 PM