CycleSport--The Endgame Begins

Old May 23rd 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

Default CycleSport--The Endgame Begins

On May 22, 10:31*pm, Trey wrote:
On May 21, 10:11*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

wrote in message

On May 21, 3:45 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

wrote in message

http://www.cyclesportmag.com/news-an...strong-the-end...

"And together we all allowed one man to dominate the sport, to its
detriment."

What detriment? The sport grew tremendously while Lance was winning
his 7
TdFs. The detriment of scandal? Something in any way unusual for
bicycle
racing from an historical context? The detriment of having an American
beating the Euros at their own game? The detriment, if true, of
learning
from the Festina scandal and finding a better way to cheat?

What was it "we" allowed? What were "we" supposed to do? If Lance
doped, he
didn't win 7 TdFs because he doped. He won because he had a system in
place
that other teams lacked. Other teams that most certainly were doping
at the
time (as proven by those who were caught). To the extent we gave him
sainthood, sure, guilty on that one. But it's absurd to suggest that
cycling
suffered greatly due to Lance, or that any one thing Lance did caused
that
to happen.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA
Thanks for sharing your utterly vapid, amoral position on what
Armstrong and Co. did, Mike. How many Treks and how much profit did
you make off Trek/Lance product during the lying years?

Nothing gets past you, does it? Other than addressing the conversation
at hand that is. That's twice today. Why is it more important on rbr to
score insults than intelligence?

--Mike-- * * Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReactionBicycles.com-Hide quoted text -

Why won't you accept that you are a doping profiteer? None of the
Lance apologists ever asked any questions while he was winning and
growing the sport. You benefitted tremendously if you sold Treks
during that era - which it appears you did. What you need to realize
is that he grew the sport ONLY because he cheated his ass off - better
than anyone else in his era. But those gains were all artificial. Just
like the housing bubble. All the assholes selling and taking out
adjustable mortgages just wanted to ride the train and didn't want to
ask any questions when property values were rising. You are one of
those assholes. Face it and repent.

Whether Lance doped or not has nothing to do with the quality of the
bike. If anything, it means that the bike is even better, because it
is able to withstand the stress of an even stronger rider.

Cycling is one of the rare sports in which anyone with a modest amount
of money can buy exactly the same vehicle as the world's #1 racer. In
the US and the UK, this is currently one of the reasons for the
sport's recent growth, the rise of MAMILS. The direct result is
positive health benefits, as opposed to the previous middle aged
crisis where men bought sports cars.

No matter whether Armstrong cheated, and no actual proof has been
brought despite his conviction here and in the media, his career has
led to direct health benefits to the world.

-ilan
Old May 23rd 11, 03:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
I am OK with Mike selling bikes.

Please someone give Mike some water when he regains consciousness.

Thanks. I didn't drink enough on today's ride.

Old May 23rd 11, 10:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Thanks. I didn't drink enough on today's ride.

Novitsky may be planning to spike your water bottle with truth serum so
you'll confess to flying to France via Valencia and flying to Valencia
is illegal because of the orange juice.

The Fun Begins Again Tom Kunich Racing 1 November 6th 09 01:26 AM
and so it begins Burt Racing 0 March 20th 08 12:48 AM
THEY WANT YOU DEAD. Watch Alex Jones's ENDGAME - The master plan of the globalist elite is no longer a secret [email protected] General 5 October 29th 07 11:08 PM
FS: 52 issues of CycleSport (200-2004) Noel Llopis Marketplace 0 August 29th 05 02:47 AM
So it begins loosejello Unicycling 2 April 11th 05 08:52 AM