So, let me get this straight...

Old May 22nd 11, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
NoDannyNo

Default So, let me get this straight...

The ****er that actually failed a drug test gets off the hook and is
currently kicking ass in the Giro while the douche bag that never
failed once in 500+ times has investigators and media clowns crawling
up his anus. BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! What a joke this sport
is...

(I know it's only May but I'm getting a head start on all the other
July-posting cocksuckers).

Old May 22nd 11, 02:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

--

Lance failed at least twice. This is an established fact.
Old May 22nd 11, 05:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
On May 21, 8:57 pm, NoDannyNo wrote:
The ****er that actually failed a drug test gets off the hook and is
currently kicking ass in the Giro while the douche bag that never
failed once in 500+ times has investigators and media clowns crawling
up his anus. BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! What a joke this sport
is...

(I know it's only May but I'm getting a head start on all the other
July-posting cocksuckers).
--

Lance failed at least twice. This is an established fact.

Note that "facts" are now determined by the number of times an
allegation has been repeated on rbr.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old May 22nd 11, 06:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On May 21, 10:56*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"Anton Berlin" wrote in message

On May 21, 8:57 pm, NoDannyNo wrote:

The ****er that actually failed a drug test gets off the hook and is
currently kicking ass in the Giro while the douche bag that never
failed once in 500+ times has investigators and media clowns crawling
up his anus. BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! What a joke this sport
is...

(I know it's only May but I'm getting a head start on all the other
July-posting cocksuckers).
--
Lance failed at least twice. *This is an established fact.

Note that "facts" are now determined by the number of times an
allegation has been repeated on rbr.

--Mike-- * * Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReactionBicycles.com

It's not so much a factor of how many times an allegation has been
repeated, but rather who is repeating it, that determines its veracity.
Old May 22nd 11, 06:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

wrote:
[...]

If true, then why hasn't Novitsky placed a gag order on any number of
rbr posters, to protect credibility of claims Lance doped?

Old May 22nd 11, 12:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

NoDannyNo wrote:
(I know it's only May but I'm getting a head start on all the other
July-posting cocksuckers).

July is going to be an anti-climax, particularly if Lafferty suffers a
premature ejaculation.
Old May 22nd 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
NoDannyNo

On May 21, 9:58*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
On May 21, 8:57*pm, NoDannyNo wrote:

*The ****er that actually failed a drug test gets off the hook and is
currently kicking ass in the Giro while the douche bag that never
failed once in 500+ times has investigators and media clowns crawling
up his anus. *BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *What a joke this sport
is...

(I know it's only May but I'm getting a head start on all the other
July-posting cocksuckers).
--

Lance failed at least twice. *This is an established fact.

The saddle sore cortisone cream? And what other one?

Old May 22nd 11, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 22, 8:43*am, NoDannyNo wrote:
On May 21, 9:58*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

On May 21, 8:57*pm, NoDannyNo wrote:

*The ****er that actually failed a drug test gets off the hook and is
currently kicking ass in the Giro while the douche bag that never
failed once in 500+ times has investigators and media clowns crawling
up his anus. *BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *What a joke this sport
is...

(I know it's only May but I'm getting a head start on all the other
July-posting cocksuckers).
--

Lance failed at least twice. *This is an established fact.

The saddle sore cortisone cream? And what other one?

A positive EPO result that Lance paid to have quelled. Backed up by
several independent sources at this point and under oath. Let's
also note that the documentation was made after the positive
corticosteroid test which they were more than happy to accept.

Here's the core of the problem - just as EBAY doesn't want to stop
shill bidding as they benefit from higher prices so has the UCI
benefited from the Armstrong 'story'.

You can't have people that benefit 'self policing' themselves. Even
if Lance were the best scientist doper ever - he was probably
threshold detectable and positive many more times than we know
about.

Professional burglars break into hundreds of homes before every being
caught once. If the police are also on the take and give the guy a
pass they could break into countless homes and later claim

"20+ year career. 500 burglaries worldwide, in and out of many
windows. Never an arrest. I rest my case."

Old May 22nd 11, 10:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On May 22, 8:01*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
[...]

500 tests and only 2 "so called" positives. Those are very impressive
numbers when you look at false positive rates in scientiifc testing.
The probability of making a "type I" error is commonly between 1% and
5% so 0.4% is impressive
Phil H
Old May 23rd 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

wrote:

[...]

That is an excellent question. Perhaps that Novitsky guy isn't as
smart as some folks give him credit.