21st Century E-Business Money Making Formula

Old January 10th 05, 07:29 AM
NeoOne

Default 21st Century E-Business Money Making Formula

Neo Tech Party Administration
21st Century E-Business Money Making Formula
New Year Money For EveryOne True Honest and Legal

Posted By: B (205.188.197.157)
Date: 01/02/05

THIS IS REAL...TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ THIS.....NOBODY IS SCAMMING YOU
THE 5 MINUTES IT WILL TAKE YOU TO READ THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR FUTURE!

TURN $6 INTO $6,000+!!!

HOW TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON PAYPAL.COM

I'm sure you've read these letters asking you to send $1 to 6 different
addresses. Putting your home address or mailing address on the internet

can be risky, but through paypal all you have to provide is your email
address. It's safe and easy just go to www.paypal.com and set up your
FREE account! No credit card needed. I am not a gullible person and
have
never trusted things like this, but I gave it a try, hey its only $6,
I figured at least 6 people would respond out of the millions of people

that use the internet. You should give it a try too! You have nothing
lose, and $$ thousands to gain! Read on for the letter that I found...

HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000+!!! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!!!

IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!!

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you
are now and came across

an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
dollars within weeks with only

an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must
be some kind of scam"

but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you send $1.00

though paypal to each of the emails stated in the article.

You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6,
and post

the article in at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands) No
catch. That was it.

So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought
about trying it.

I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us
I was a little

skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It
follows the same

regulations as the "mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S.
Post Office

(1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00.

Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within 7 days, I started getting money in my paypal
account!

I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in.

In my first week, I made about $20.00. By the end second week I had
made a total

over $1,200.00!!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's

still growing.

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
$36,000.00

and it's still coming in rapidly. It's Certainly worth $6.00.

I have spent more than that on the lottery!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works?

Also, make sure you print a copy of this article now,

so that you can get the information off of it

as you need it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a confirmed paypal account. If you do not
have

a paypal account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the
instructions

to set up a free account. In order to place the initial $6 into your
account,

you will have to confirm your bank account with paypal (which may take
a few days).

Paypal is 100% secure and is used my millions of people world wide.

Confirming a www.paypal.com account simply means (1) paypal will first
ask you

to confirm the email you used to sign up your paypal account by sending
you an email

with a link for you to click to that email. As soon as you click that
link your email

is confirmed. (2) Paypal will then make two small deposits into your
bank account if you

set up your paypal account with a checking or savings bank account. Or
paypal will make

two small deposits to your credit card if you set up your paypal
account with your

credit card. Then after a few days (it takes up to a few days for these
deposits

to appear in your bank account or on your credit card statement) then
after a few days

you go back to the www.paypal.com website and sign in. Then you click
where it says

this account is not yet confirmed. A screen will pop up that gives you
2 boxes to fill in.

You then enter the numbers of the 2 small deposit amounts (two separate
2 digit numbers)

that were deposited to your bank account or credit card.

Now you have a working and confirmed paypal account and can receive
payments.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[STEP 1] Send, though paypal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.

Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments,

write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST."

What you are doing is creating a service by this - and best of all

you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!! YOU ARE CREATING A SERVICE.

The email list...... Paypal accounts are on this email lists;

#1) dholla @msn.com

#2) mr_skunky29 @yahoo.com

#3) bmedsker @cablespeed.com

#4) honesteyez @yahoo.com

#5) spontaniuz @msn.com

#6) bigmicrosoft @yahoo.com

WWW.PAYPAL.COM

Subject of Payment: ***Email List***

Comments: ***PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.***

[STEP 2] Now take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move
the other

addresses up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, etc) the put YOUR
email address

(the one used in your paypal account) as #6) on the list.

**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL
ACCOUNT.**

[STEP 3] Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close

to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups,

message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you
need is 200,

but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as
everyone

else on the list!
In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as
possible. So they

will make you and me reach!!!!

You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments
will

still appear in your paypal account even while your bank account is
being confirmed.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

## DIRECTIONS ## HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS + MESSAGE BOARDS ##

Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting.

Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your
CURSOR

to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu.

This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary
memory.

Step #2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the

blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy

of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list.

Steps #3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings

in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups,

on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites,
discussions, discussion groups,

online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like
yahoo.com, google.com,

altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like ?millionaire
message board?

or ?money making message board? or ?opportunity message board? or
?money making discussions?

or ?business bulletin board? or ?money making forum? etc. You will find
thousands & thousands

of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option
to post a new message.

Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message

by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the
'Edit' menu.

Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll

thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message
button.

You're done with your first one! Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you

have to do

is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang
of it,

it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN,

THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!

**JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON
PAYPAL.**

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

?? NOW THE WHY PART: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a very low example).

So then I Made $5.00 with my email at #6 on the letter. Now, each of
the 5 persons

who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my
email at #5

and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another
$25.00 for me,

now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my email at #4 and only 5
replies each,

I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
around and post

the MINIMUM 200 with my email at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I
will make

an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
persons

post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they only receive 5