Shaun's Macht Nada Vid Trailer

Old April 15th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Shaun's Macht Nada Vid Trailer

Hey everyone,

I've just finished a small Trailer for my vid. I hope you all enjoy.

http://tinyurl.com/ljj6r

(Thanks for posting Kelly H.)

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

FLIP IT... Twice

If you hit it first try, it's not hard enough.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old April 15th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

nice

--
dale_dale

biggest set/gap = 4 set
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Old April 15th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Is this a promo for a DVD?? is there going to be other riders in it??

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old April 15th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Fantastic as always, u never drop the ball shaun, keep it up.
Great music too, what was it???

Jas

--
KlownLife

"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-

olarf wrote:
In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner"

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old April 15th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

INternet vids are the new hot since capturing the best riding in a DVD
would be difficult because of the advancement. This vid is just of me
ranging from 4 minutes to 6 minutes.

-Shaun Johanneson

Old April 15th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Wow! That riding is intense. Wow!

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicycle enthusiast... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

Old April 15th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

nice video

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

Old April 15th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That was really awesome. How high was that rolling hop up that wall? It
looks good when the editing is fast and stuff but then I can't tell
what most of those flip tricks even are

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
MR 'Reply 60,000' (http://tinyurl.com/qbhsa) 'Page 4000'
(http://tinyurl.com/lyfj4)

James_Potter wrote:
I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
and eat it...mmmmmm

Old April 15th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

shuan is the sicknesss

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old April 15th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey

Thank you, the rolling jump was 41.5 inches, or like 107cm or so. Sorry
about the really fast editing style, can't show you everything right
away. lol. Thanks for all the comments, hope it's a crowd pleaser.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

FLIP IT... Twice

If you hit it first try, it's not hard enough.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Shaun's Macht Nada Vid Trailer juggle508 Unicycling 0 April 15th 06 05:02 PM
Tanjor Trailer pics Ron Hardin General 6 April 2nd 06 09:00 PM
dog bike trailer barbie que Mountain Biking 4 August 16th 05 05:37 PM
dog bike trailer barbie que Techniques 4 August 16th 05 05:37 PM
WTD: Trailer Bike or Bike Trailer Tim Steele UK 4 June 8th 05 10:23 PM