**Ping Shaun Johanneson Ping* Macht Nada Video?

Old May 10th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default **Ping Shaun Johanneson Ping* Macht Nada Video?

It will be out on May 18th!

Actually i dont know, just threw out a random number lol, hopefully its
soon though.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave me
alone about it!~*~

'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

Old May 10th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Wait- I'd rather he take longer and make it better than rush it.

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*

Unicycle for Christ **

Old May 10th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yo. Sorry no news. haha. kiddin. Let's go, may 27th. Now i'll try my a$$
off for that saturday. Max is right, we're doing this movie fro
creative writing and we're making it much much bigger than it should
be. But whatever (min ten minutes, we're doing like an hour). I haven't
ridden in awhile since this project, but i have good stuff. When this
creative writing film is over, i'll get a few more clips, (i need
plastic pedals first, lol), and post it. It's really good ( i think
lol) but i'm missing a few more bangers. Sorry for the wait. Thanks for
posting this thread, lol, gives me a way to release info (which i've
wanted to) without doing a whole new thread. thanks

p.s. typos, haha, i'm going fast, not a lot of time. sorry

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

FLIP IT... Twice

If you hit it first try, it's not hard enough.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old May 10th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

see... i told you gusy it was a good idea to start a new thread

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old May 10th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

pete66 wrote:
Good moot point. I think it'll be a looong time before we see nada
macht, that Shaun guy still has to get some skills before he goes round
releasing vids!

burn! pete, you sure are a cheeky bugger. good thing that you can ride
as well as your talk. can't wait to ride with you anyhoo

--
muzzle

sig.
muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

Old May 10th 06, 11:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

sorry for the T(hread)J(ack) but how do you pronounce Johanneson

--
dan de man

Jethro wrote:
Welcome to Hotel Unifornia. You can check out, but you can never leave.

Help yourself to anything in the fridge.

And please don't feed the clowns.

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old May 10th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

lol. Hmm. Joe (name) han (as in hand) a (not eh, lol, long a) son (like
damn son. ha.)
Yeah I liked the insult at me. I'll remember that while filming.

-Shaun Johanneson