A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 30th 17, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 321
Default Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist

When will they ever learn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...collision.html
Ads
  #2  
Old December 30th 17, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,223
Default Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist

On 30/12/2017 16:32, wrote:

When will they ever learn?


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...collision.html
Turd cyclists?

Probably never, unless they are made to.
  #3  
Old December 30th 17, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,742
Default Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 4:32:31 PM UTC, wrote:
When will they ever learn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...collision.html


Was the pedestrian wearing a helmet?

  #4  
Old December 30th 17, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,127
Default Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist

Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 4:32:31 PM UTC,
wrote:
When will they ever learn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...collision.html


Was the pedestrian wearing a helmet?


Prick.


  #5  
Old December 30th 17, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 321
Default Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 6:39:30 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 4:32:31 PM UTC, wrote:
When will they ever learn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...collision.html


Was the pedestrian wearing a helmet?


It does not say in the report.
Probably not.
  #6  
Old December 30th 17, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,742
Default Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 7:41:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 4:32:31 PM UTC,
wrote:
When will they ever learn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...collision.html


Was the pedestrian wearing a helmet?


Prick.


What do Oxen have to do with it?

(Still waiting for your answer speed limits btw.)



  #7  
Old December 30th 17, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,127
Default Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist

Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 7:41:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 4:32:31 PM UTC,
wrote:
When will they ever learn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...collision.html

Was the pedestrian wearing a helmet?


Prick.


What do Oxen have to do with it?

(Still waiting for your answer speed limits btw.)


Getting all excited are you?


  #8  
Old December 30th 17, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,742
Default Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 8:40:03 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 7:41:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 4:32:31 PM UTC,
wrote:
When will they ever learn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...collision.html

Was the pedestrian wearing a helmet?

Prick.


What do Oxen have to do with it?

(Still waiting for your answer speed limits btw.)


Getting all excited are you?


You are the one obsessed with male genitalia.

  #9  
Old December 30th 17, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,127
Default Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist

Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 8:40:03 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 7:41:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 4:32:31 PM UTC,
wrote:
When will they ever learn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...collision.html

Was the pedestrian wearing a helmet?

Prick.

What do Oxen have to do with it?

(Still waiting for your answer speed limits btw.)


Getting all excited are you?


You are the one obsessed with male genitalia.


Is that the best that you can do?


  #10  
Old December 30th 17, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,742
Default Doddery old fart culled by ruthless cyclist

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 9:29:25 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 8:40:03 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 7:41:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 4:32:31 PM UTC,
wrote:
When will they ever learn?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...collision.html

Was the pedestrian wearing a helmet?

Prick.

What do Oxen have to do with it?

(Still waiting for your answer speed limits btw.)

Getting all excited are you?


You are the one obsessed with male genitalia.


Is that the best that you can do?


Yawn.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doddery blind as a bat scum driver gets a tongue lashing Alycidon UK 29 January 24th 16 02:17 PM
Deer Creek Canyon ruthless 100 yards of rock garden LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 2 August 18th 06 12:48 AM
ruthless murder of rattle snake LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 11 June 7th 06 02:06 AM
[OT] Culled from the Beeb. Richard UK 15 February 7th 06 07:41 PM
RR: FART(*) G.T. Mountain Biking 8 November 7th 05 06:48 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.