Lab error shmab air........

Old September 26th 04, 02:11 PM
crit pro

Default Lab error shmab air........

"I didn't know!"

"I ate candy from my dentist."

"My birth control must have done it."

"The product was cross-contaminated."

"An old friend came in from out of town."

"The was an earthquake."

"A terrible flood."

"It wasn't my fault!"

"I had a secret surgery recently."

"My unborn twin is in my belly."

"I was dehydrated." -This after a morning pre-event screening!

"The lab was out to get me. Germans, I suspect."

PUH-leeze!!!! GFYS. Tyler, and all the rest of you dogs.

crit pro
Old September 26th 04, 07:50 PM
Tom Kunich

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message
Hey crit pro, did you ever work in a lab?

How much smarts does it take to sell and Egg McMuffin?

Let me tell you that even the best labs **** things up sometimes, and
(although I certainly am no expert in IOC/WADA testing protocols) I

strongly
suspect that there's not enough money available in the dope testing arena

inspire the best labs to pursue the work. Considering this with the fact
that the IOC and WADA have pursued accelerated implementation of a bunch

of
new tests to get them in place prior to the Olympics, I wouldn't be the
least surprised to find that some of them haven't been thoroughly tested

on
large populations and, therefore, may be subject to errors. Maybe, just
maybe, you ought to let the investigation take its course and shut the

****
up for 5 minutes.

Blood chemistry is an old science. The tests they're using may use a modern
method but that just makes it more sensitive. There is a small chance that
Tyler has a somewhat rare condition that can cause him to have two separate
sub-types of blood. Since the UCI isn't telling anyone precisely what
they're doing it isn't possible to judge which conditions and how rare they
are.

I think it unlikely that Tyler was receiving transfussions to blood pack if
he was so concerned about transfussions in his dog.

Old September 26th 04, 08:11 PM
hold my beer and watch this...

Hey crit pro, did you ever work in a lab?

Of course not, because you're too stupid to have a real ****ing job.

Let me tell you that even the best labs **** things up sometimes, and
(although I certainly am no expert in IOC/WADA testing protocols) I strongly
suspect that there's not enough money available in the dope testing arena to
inspire the best labs to pursue the work. Considering this with the fact
that the IOC and WADA have pursued accelerated implementation of a bunch of
new tests to get them in place prior to the Olympics, I wouldn't be the
least surprised to find that some of them haven't been thoroughly tested on
large populations and, therefore, may be subject to errors. Maybe, just
maybe, you ought to let the investigation take its course and shut the ****
up for 5 minutes.

Oh yeah, and you're still a ****ing pussy for not using your real name.

m...

Old September 27th 04, 04:00 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Tom Kunich wrote:

I think it unlikely that Tyler was receiving transfussions to blood

pack if
he was so concerned about transfussions in his dog.

Dumbass -

Two things:

1) How do you know he didn't make the concern-for-his-dog story up?
2) There is no profit/ego gratification motive for transfusing a pet
dog. There is a profit/ego gratification motive for transfusing the
athlete. They cannot be compared.

Old September 27th 04, 04:24 AM
antoineg

crit pro Wrote:
"I didn't know!"

"I ate candy from my dentist."

"My birth control must have done it."

"The product was cross-contaminated."

"An old friend came in from out of town."

"The was an earthquake."

"A terrible flood."

"It wasn't my fault!"

"I had a secret surgery recently."

"My unborn twin is in my belly."

"I was dehydrated." -This after a morning pre-event screening!

"The lab was out to get me. Germans, I suspect."

PUH-leeze!!!! GFYS. Tyler, and all the rest of you dogs.

crit pro

Three famous ones from recent Track & Field cases:

"I have a family history of narcolepsy"

"I have a history of low blood sugar"

"I blame my nutritionist"

--
antoineg

Old September 27th 04, 04:29 AM
antoineg

hold my beer and watch this... Wrote:
I certainly am no expert in IOC/WADA testing protocolsOh really? Then, I suggest that hold my beer and watch this.. Wrote:
Maybe, just maybe, you ought to ... shut the **** upThe only people more pitiful than the "Tyler is my hero, he could never

dope" crowd are the "I think the labs are to blame" crowd.

When it comes to doping, some people just can't accept what is right in
front of their noses.

--
antoineg

Old September 27th 04, 10:00 AM
Van Hoorebeeck Bart

Jeff Jones schreef:

That's been used by at least one cyclist (Bruylandts). He blamed his EPO
positive on the nutritionist, who he had full confidence in, not a food
supplement. That's quite a believable excuse.

a nutritionist...
like "this injection is loaded with vitamines which will make you fly" ?

The Brandt Defense ("horse@pharmacist") was more believable and was believed.
But it was still unprofessional in an unacceptable way.

Old September 27th 04, 02:13 PM
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message oups.com...
Tom Kunich wrote:

I think it unlikely that Tyler was receiving transfussions to blood

pack if
he was so concerned about transfussions in his dog.

Dumbass -

Two things:

1) How do you know he didn't make the concern-for-his-dog story up?
2) There is no profit/ego gratification motive for transfusing a pet
dog. There is a profit/ego gratification motive for transfusing the
athlete. They cannot be compared.

So there you have it - according to Henry, Tyler is guilty as charged.