can you do tricks on a Muni?

Old July 31st 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
warlord14

Default can you do tricks on a Muni?

can you do tricks on a 24" Muni?

--
warlord14

"it's better to be an open sinner than a false saint"
Old July 31st 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I've only tried and done crankflips and 180 unispins. I was thinking
about making a street + muni mixed vid for the video comp but I'm not
sure if I will.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: I wish I had 2 cents #f5f5f5
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70608
Old July 31st 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Conrad.Nguyen

http://vimeo.com/619816

--
Conrad.Nguyen
Old July 31st 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kerv

warlord14 wrote:
can you do tricks on a 24" Muni?

Why do you ask, my son? What is the source of your confusion?

Regarding your quote: "It is better to be an open sinner than a false
saint" - Of course, it is best to be neither.

--
Kerv
Old July 31st 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

I have done a crankflip, a backflip, a late backflip, a fakieflip, and
an in-in treflip on my Muni.

It's much harder than on a 20" though...

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old July 31st 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Why stop at 24"? What tricks can you do on a COKER?

Me:
4' drop
crank rev
Kickup mount (deadly difficult!)
feet on tire hopping
Leg around/seat wrap thing
Suicide mount
jump mount
All other usual mounts
sif hop/jump up 3-4 pallets
hop up 36 stairs in 36 seconds
off road coker muni
3' gap
idling
one footer
one foot pedaling
ride backwards
rolling hop 4 set
seat bounce
Haul ass!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old July 31st 08, 08:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

tholub wrote:
No, you're only allowed to ride in a straight line.

LOL

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com

Unicycle Tricks Compared To Skateboarding Tricks trials2k Unicycling 10 September 26th 08 03:12 AM
can you do tricks on a Muni? MuniAddict Unicycling 1 July 31st 08 01:59 AM
can you do tricks on a Muni? tholub Unicycling 1 July 31st 08 01:58 AM
Tricks skate4flip Unicycling 0 July 27th 05 06:23 PM
Tricks. juggle508 Unicycling 53 October 12th 04 10:18 PM