Why Kunich is such a freaking dumbass and a god damn liar.

Old August 21st 09, 04:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Why Kunich is such a freaking dumbass and a god damn liar.

In the Liz thread, Kunich writes:

"I like to ride. I have more than 6200 miles so far this year. I'll be
riding
around Lake Tahoe next Saturday. And I don't need GPS's, telephones or
one
of those things that will read the internet from anywhere in the
universe.
Even though I was in on the invention of most of them."

So among Kunich's contributions to our world (as well as gas
chromatography-mass spectrometry) include the GPS, the telephone and
even one of them "things that read the internet from anywhere in the
universe".

Tom, wouldn't you know what the **** the "thing" is called if you were
part of the patent team?

And how many god damn places in the universe did you try before you
figured the thing would work in all of them?

So you've lost all ****ing credibility and you even forgot to bump up
your mileage lie by an appropiate amount since you last posted it.

And all of us know that mileage freaks know exactly how many miles
they have for the year, not these round number lies.
Old August 21st 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
KG[_2_]

On Aug 20, 8:37*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
In the Liz thread, Kunich writes:

"I like to ride. I have more than 6200 miles so far this year. I'll be
riding
around Lake Tahoe next Saturday. And I don't need GPS's, telephones or
one
of those things that will read the internet from anywhere in the
universe.
Even though I was in on the invention of most of them."

So among Kunich's contributions to our world (as well as gas
chromatography-mass spectrometry) include the GPS, the telephone and
even one of them "things that read the internet from anywhere in the
universe".

snip

Dumbass -

His engineering skills have to be pretty brutal/obsolete since he
couldn't find anyone to hire him.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old August 21st 09, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

KG wrote:
[...]

Dumbass,

Bill predicted there would be payback if Obama was elected. This is part
of that.
Old August 21st 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

KG wrote:
His engineering skills have to be pretty brutal/obsolete since he
couldn't find anyone to hire him.

Dumbass,

He's state of the art and working as designed.

Bob Schwartz
Old August 21st 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
[...]

Why don't you take the photos of Tom & Liz & Henry Chang down from the
ceiling above your bed and tape them to your bike's top tube? I'll bet
you'd get a lot more miles in then.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old August 21st 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

On Aug 20, 8:37*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
In the Liz thread, Kunich writes:

"I like to ride. I have more than 6200 miles so far this year. I'll be
riding
around Lake Tahoe next Saturday. And I don't need GPS's, telephones or
one
of those things that will read the internet from anywhere in the
universe.
Even though I was in on the invention of most of them."

So among Kunich's contributions to our world (as well as gas
chromatography-mass spectrometry) ....

You must be a newbie, Bruce Hildenbrand's dad was a co-inventor of
GCMS, not Kunich.

Brad Anders
Old August 21st 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
In the Liz thread, Kunich writes:

"I like to ride. I have more than 6200 miles so far this year. I'll be
riding
around Lake Tahoe next Saturday. And I don't need GPS's, telephones or
one
of those things that will read the internet from anywhere in the
universe.
Even though I was in on the invention of most of them."

So among Kunich's contributions to our world (as well as gas
chromatography-mass spectrometry) include the GPS, the telephone and
even one of them "things that read the internet from anywhere in the
universe".

snip..

Kunich says he was an computer electronics engineer, at least that's what he
said. I'm not sure about that, but from his posts over the years, it seems
like perhaps some of that is true. It's not a big deal he exaggerates
sometimes. A lot of people do that, but in this case, I think he was joking.
He jokes a lot, and you have to read between the lines and not get your
panty hose in a bind over it. Kunich's been in rbr longer then anyone except
Bob I guess, but the point is he's not going to leave, change his posting
habits or anything else for that matter. On the whole, Kunich is less
vitrolic then most, so no harm done. He's actually one of the milder
characters here. 6200 miles is not that much if you are not working, and he
is retired. Heck, I used to ride much more in the old days, and that was
part time as a hobby. Kunich didn't invent stuff, but he perhaps had a hand
in early development, and so what? I know guys who got paid big money to do
the same without even a certification or college degree. The guys I knew
were just a whizz at that stuff. They was hired on by Creative Labs because
they liked their abilities to work and troubleshoot their cards. Back in
those days, everybody and their brother were in demand. Not any more. Today,
you just about need to be a CCIE to turn heads and make network employers
take notice of you, as where back then, you didn't even need an A+ cert to
get a job. Times have really changed.

Old August 21st 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:
He's state of the art and working as designed.

Just like the Mars Climate Orbiter.

Old August 21st 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Why don't you take the photos of Tom & Liz & Henry Chang down from the
ceiling above your bed and tape them to your bike's top tube? I'll bet
you'd get a lot more miles in then.

You're just angling to increase your saddle sales.
Old August 21st 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Aug 21, 12:51*pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime" wrote:
[...]

I've been around on these boards in one form or another for almost a
decade. A. Kunich can defend himself ( or in reality dig the hole
deeper himself) B. You're right about most of that stuff. The
world's a ****ed up place for a rennasaince man these days. C. most
non rennasaince dumbasses wouldn't be able to survive more than a year
in a societal meltdown.