Completely off-topic, so don't read this

Old June 10th 10, 11:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Completely off-topic, so don't read this

Justified is the best series on television in a long time and the last
show was a lesson in how to conduct community and family relations.
You have to appreciate a work ethic that says if shooting a person
once at very close range is a good thing, you may as well do it twice
more and be sure. I'm sure there are lessons for the LA situation
somewhere in there, but who cares?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old June 11th 10, 02:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:03:18 -0400, "Steve Freides"

Justified is the best series on television in a long time and the last
show was a lesson in how to conduct community and family relations.
You have to appreciate a work ethic that says if shooting a person
once at very close range is a good thing, you may as well do it twice
more and be sure. I'm sure there are lessons for the LA situation
somewhere in there, but who cares?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Please, pretty please, can I read it?

-S-

Well, no, not really. Or at least, don't let it happen again...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old June 11th 10, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
NoDannyNo

On Jun 10, 6:49*pm, wrote:
Justified is the best series on television in a long time and the last
show was a lesson in how to conduct community and family relations.
You have to appreciate a work ethic that says if shooting a person
once at very close range is a good thing, you may as well do it twice
more and be sure. I'm sure there are lessons for the LA situation
somewhere in there, but who cares?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Justified = Good TeeVee. But I wish they didn't kill off the M.C.
Gainey character.
Old June 12th 10, 07:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Betty[_2_]

Steve Freides wrote:
Posting without reason is the essence of rbr, isn't it?

Kindly refrain from baiting the bots.