Tejay Van Garderen

Old June 12th 10, 06:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

Default Tejay Van Garderen

Who is this guy?

Brad Anders
Old June 12th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Jun 12, 1:08*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
Who is this guy?

Brad Anders

dumbass,

he's one of many kids better than taylor phinney.
Old June 12th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Jun 12, 12:39*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Jun 12, 1:08*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

Who is this guy?

Brad Anders

dumbass,

he's one of many kids better than taylor phinney.

Really, how would you back up that conclusion? What has he won, even
now, or especially back when he was only T Phinney's age, that
supports your assertion?
Old June 12th 10, 10:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Jun 12, 11:39*am, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Jun 12, 1:08*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

Who is this guy?

Brad Anders

dumbass,

he's one of many kids better than taylor phinney.

You know, I can google him, but I thought someone here might have some
better insight into this kid, maybe someone who even rode with him and
raced with him up through the cats. I'll just google.

Brad Anders
Old June 12th 10, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Jun 12, 2:06*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On Jun 12, 11:39*am, Amit Ghosh wrote:

On Jun 12, 1:08*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

Who is this guy?

Brad Anders

dumbass,

he's one of many kids better than taylor phinney.

You know, I can google him, but I thought someone here might have some
better insight into this kid, maybe someone who even rode with him and
raced with him up through the cats. *I'll just google.

Brad Anders

Good short article I found on him right away. Kid is a "10 time
National Champion" and still fairly anonymous?

Brad Anders
Old June 12th 10, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Jun 12, 2:09*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On Jun 12, 2:06*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

On Jun 12, 11:39*am, Amit Ghosh wrote:

On Jun 12, 1:08*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

Who is this guy?

Brad Anders

dumbass,

he's one of many kids better than taylor phinney.

You know, I can google him, but I thought someone here might have some
better insight into this kid, maybe someone who even rode with him and
raced with him up through the cats. *I'll just google.

Brad Anders

Good short article I found on him right away. Kid is a "10 time
National Champion" and still fairly anonymous?

Brad Anders

Link

http://velonews.competitor.com/2009/...garderen_92868
Old June 12th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas Fred

Brad Anders wrote:
You know, I can google him, but I thought someone here might have some
better insight into this kid, maybe someone who even rode with him and
raced with him up through the cats. I'll just google.

His English wiki page is freshly written:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejay_van_Garderen
Old June 12th 10, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss[_6_]

Brad Anders wrote:
Who is this guy?

Brad Anders

Also, isn't it now obvious that Janez Brajkovic is going to kick ASS in
the TdF? He's beating "The Best Stage Racer in the World" (TM) in a
stage race, there is no other conclusion that can be reached.
Old June 12th 10, 10:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 14:09:11 -0700 (PDT), Brad Anders
wrote:

On Jun 12, 2:06*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On Jun 12, 11:39*am, Amit Ghosh wrote:

On Jun 12, 1:08*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

Who is this guy?

Brad Anders

dumbass,

he's one of many kids better than taylor phinney.

You know, I can google him, but I thought someone here might have some
better insight into this kid, maybe someone who even rode with him and
raced with him up through the cats. *I'll just google.

Brad Anders

Good short article I found on him right away. Kid is a "10 time
National Champion" and still fairly anonymous?

Brad Anders

Well, that was true of the kid that raced on the Eastern seaboard that
had the parents that were UCF officials. I think he started winning
'national championships' as soon as he found an age grade to win in.
Can't remember his name (or theirs) and he was only briefly really in
the national spotlight. Hoping someone else has a better memory for
names. Back in the 80s, 90s.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old June 12th 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

wrote:
[...]

Ever look at how many 'national championships' YMC won?