Ed Dolan & Mike Vandeman

Old December 4th 07, 08:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Ed Dolan & Mike Vandeman

I guess there are new suckers every day. I thought these two names
were and obvious flag to skip over an entire thread if not just one
posting under these names. They have been this way for years now.
Threads with these authors have had less content than the jb (whiskey)
ones although they are as insulting.

Just allow them to throw insults back and forth undisturbed.

Jobst Brandt
Old December 4th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

yeah, stay around long enough then poeple will read your stuff.
Old December 4th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Jobst Brandt wrote:

I guess there are new suckers every day. I thought these two names
were and obvious flag to skip over an entire thread if not just one
posting under these names. They have been this way for years now.
Threads with these authors have had less content than the jb (whiskey)
ones although they are as insulting.

Just allow them to throw insults back and forth undisturbed.

Somehow, you suckered me into reading your posting even with a title
like that.

I had to wonder whether there was something wrong with me when ED
started publicly agreeing with me the other day. It was like getting
accolades from one of the old hecklers on the Muppet Show.

Chalo