I didn't like the subject line so I'm changing it

Old September 8th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
SMS

Default I didn't like the subject line so I'm changing it

On 9/6/2010 7:14 AM, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,
Dan wrote:

On Sep 6, 12:39 am, Dan wrote:

snip

Changing Jute's subject lines is just trying to minimize the damage that
the idiot Jute insists on perpetrating on our newsgroup,

Actually it makes it worse.

I'm sure that I'm not the only person that creates new filters based on
subject lines, in addition to filtering specific posters. Each time the
subject line changes I have to add another filter. Filter out Jute,
Dolan, the monkey, and Krygowski and the newsgroup has some value.

Old September 8th 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

Dan wrote:

On Sep 6, 12:39 am, Dan wrote:

snip

Changing Jute's subject lines is just trying to minimize the damage that
the idiot Jute insists on perpetrating on our newsgroup,

Actually it makes it worse.

I'm sure that I'm not the only person that creates new filters based on
subject lines, in addition to filtering specific posters. Each time the
subject line changes I have to add another filter. Filter out Jute, Dolan,
the monkey, and Krygowski and the newsgroup has some value.

Any value Usenet ever had has long since gone the way of the Dodo Bird. It
ought to be done away with altogether. The best people would not be caught
dead posting to these crappy newsgroups. Only the dregs of humanity are to
be found here, types like SMS.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Insert witty subject line here ronaldo_jeremiah Racing 5 September 21st 09 05:14 AM
Kook subject line fixed John Dorsay General 0 April 8th 08 08:30 PM
Altering the subject line to match the topic Simon Brooke UK 5 December 3rd 04 05:05 PM
(No Subject) Tom Sherman Marketplace 0 September 10th 04 12:50 AM
Recording of Paris-Nice stage-2 ? (corrected subject line) Philip TAYLOR UK 0 March 9th 04 11:18 PM