Alex CLINCHER rimsto swap with Campy tubular ones?

Old December 19th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sir Ridesalot

Default Alex CLINCHER rimsto swap with Campy tubular ones?

Hi there.

I have a three wheels with *TUBULAR* rims that I'd like to swap out
the rims for Alex *CLINCHER* rims. Therefore the new Alex rims need to
be the same diameter as the old Campy rims. Two of the wheels are rear
ones.

The Campy rims a

Sigma 20 strada hardox with 32 spoke holes

Victory strada with 36 spoke holes

I also have a front wheel with a tubular Mavic MACH 2 CD 2 rim I'd
like to replace with an Alex *CLINCHER* rim.

Can any o e here tell me what size Alex rim I'd need in order to
swaptrimson these three wheels?

Thanks and cheers
Old December 19th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sir Ridesalot

On Dec 18, 8:35*pm, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Hi there.

I have a three wheels with *TUBULAR* rims that I'd like to swap out
the rims for Alex *CLINCHER* rims. Therefore the new Alex rims need to
be the same diameter as the old Campy rims. Two of the wheels are rear
ones.

The Campy rims a

Sigma 20 strada hardox with 32 spoke holes

Victory strada with 36 spoke holes

I also have a front wheel with a tubular Mavic MACH 2 CD 2 rim I'd
like to replace with an Alex *CLINCHER* rim.

Can any o e here tell me what size Alex rim I'd need in order to
swaptrimson these three wheels?

Thanks and cheers

OOPS! wrong group. Will post to the tech group.

Cheers