New gloves

Old August 20th 10, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default New gloves

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:39:22 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I'm trying to eliminate as much Velcro as I can from my cycling gear
and find that I like the Adidas cycling gloves best (among half-
fingered gloves anyway). I don't know if they still make them without
Velcro, but I stocked up the last time Nashbar had them on sale.

How are the Adidas gloves held on? I've often wondered how cycling
gloves were made before Velcro was invented.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

Old August 20th 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
thirty-six

wrote:
I'm trying to eliminate as much Velcro as I can from my cycling gear
and find that I like the Adidas cycling gloves best (among half-
fingered gloves anyway). *I don't know if they still make them without
Velcro, but I stocked up the last time Nashbar had them on sale.

How are the Adidas gloves held on? *I've often wondered how cycling
gloves were made before Velcro was invented. *

Before the adoption of velcro, cycling mitts used snap studs like on
typical (mens) leather gloves.