Another dear cyclist has died

Old December 20th 11, 08:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Default Another dear cyclist has died

Uncle Dave wrote:
I dunno. Anyone who gives the bird to the Yew Ess Ay and yet doesn't get
invaded has earned some respect surely? Areck Bordwin and Matt Damon
(Matt Damon!) wirr be in tearars I'm sure...

Simply Fred wrote:
We did consider regime change in the UK but after our dear beloved
leader, in his inimitable Texan accent, said Yo, Blair come give me a
blow job and Blair said no, no, no not yet we decided it was unnecessary.

atriage wrote:
Bliar said no?????

He prefers a bit of foreplay first.
Old December 20th 11, 01:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 12/19/2011 11:59 PM, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
On Dec 19, 4:06 pm, Uncle wrote:
On 19/12/2011 20:22, Simply Fred wrote:

Uncle Dave wrote:
I dunno. Anyone who gives the bird to the Yew Ess Ay and yet doesn't get
invaded has earned some respect surely? Areck Bordwin and Matt Damon
(Matt Damon!) wirr be in tearars I'm sure...

We did consider regime change in the UK but after our dear beloved
leader, in his inimitable Texan accent, said Yo, Blair come give me a
blow job and Blair said no, no, no not yet we decided it was unnecessary.

"Regime change", "collateral damage"... is there a Words For War
department in the War, sorry Defense Department? I wonder what will be
next? Answers on a postcard to You Want Freedom? Room 101, The
Pentagon, Somewhere in America, Shhhh It's A Secret, Oh ****...

Ah, collateral damage. I wonder where that idea came from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehousing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_Bombing_Directive

"Dehousing," such a word.

I'm definitely against dehousing as a military tactic, bring back the
neutron bomb...less cruelty to housing, that's what I say.