RBR Gods

Old August 3rd 03, 02:01 AM
Ken Papai

Default RBR Gods

"Bruce Johnston" wrote ...
Ok, since the theme has been stirred up, I have always wondered too. Who

are
the RBR gods? What is the pecking order? Can anyone provide a list of the
top five? At least you can get an idea about rank and status. It's not
personal, just out of pure interest? Does knowledge fit into it? Then

where
would Maso and Coggan fit? Or is it based on who is most active with best
data?

Assuming that we know who runs the pack, who are the subordinate gods

after
supreme ruler?

My guess and it's just speculation...

2. Pappy
3. Carl
4. Tritonrider
5. Bikerecker

But if pure knowledge is priority then Sundquist, Maso and Coggan would be
right up there. There are quite a few others but who would they be?

Maso ehh? Nope.
Sundquist is way high and Coggan is good (but boring).

Connelly should be high too.

Triton needs to chuck AOL for something real, other than
that, then hell yes.

For shear negativism, anti-Americanism you'd have to
put j.v. Sluis and Lafferty near the top of that special list.

Bart used to be really informative but something happened there about a year
ago.
I think he burned out.

-kjp

Old August 3rd 03, 02:33 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Bruce Johnston" wrote in message
[...]

Dumbass -

You've got this all wrong, starting with #1.

The most influential person on this newsgroup is Heather Halvorson, because
she

1) is female and
2) posts the most porn links.

Old August 3rd 03, 03:02 AM
Bruce Johnston

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in
message ...

[...]

I like Heather, she takes a lot of heat and hangs in there. She got guts.

B-

Old August 3rd 03, 03:46 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Bruce Johnston" wrote in message

The most influential person on this newsgroup is Heather Halvorson,

because
she

1) is female and
2) posts the most porn links.

I like Heather, she takes a lot of heat and hangs in there. She got guts.

She also has a lot of chutzpah, and handles testosterone laden rbr quite
well.

People are probably more interested in reading her posts than anyone else's,
but I don't know that that makes her the most influential person on this NG.

Everyone loves heather (no capitalization in deference to her preference).

Old August 3rd 03, 05:07 AM
Tim Lines

Carl Sundquist wrote:

Everyone loves heather (no capitalization in deference to her preference).

"deference to her preference" is an awfully good line. I'm going to
remember that. I'll use it, if I ever end up single again.

Old August 3rd 03, 05:38 AM
h squared

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"Bruce Johnston" wrote in message

The most influential person on this newsgroup is Heather Halvorson,

because
she

1) is female and
2) posts the most porn links.

I like Heather, she takes a lot of heat and hangs in there. She got guts.

She also has a lot of chutzpah, and handles testosterone laden rbr quite
well.

People are probably more interested in reading her posts than anyone else's,
but I don't know that that makes her the most influential person on this NG.

Everyone loves heather (no capitalization in deference to her preference).

ok, this is *way* too much pressure!!! (yes, tweek is my favorite
southpark character.)

i've written more than one mean spirited post that i regret, too. your
post is super nice, but i would never expect that everyone should love
me. (seriously way way waaay too much pressure..)

heather, wishing jan would talk some smack about lance right about now
Old August 3rd 03, 06:21 AM
Ken Papai

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"Bruce Johnston" wrote in message

The most influential person on this newsgroup is Heather Halvorson,

because
she

1) is female and
2) posts the most porn links.

I like Heather, she takes a lot of heat and hangs in there. She got

guts.

She also has a lot of chutzpah, and handles testosterone laden rbr quite
well.

People are probably more interested in reading her posts than anyone

else's,
but I don't know that that makes her the most influential person on this

NG.

Everyone loves heather (no capitalization in deference to her preference).

I like Heather but she's too scatalogical for my tastes.

Old August 3rd 03, 07:42 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
h squared wrote:

Carl Sundquist wrote:

[...]

I think she's blushing right about now...

--
tanx,
Howard

Read.
Think.
Type.
Send.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...
Old August 3rd 03, 12:53 PM
Andy Coggan

"Ken Papai" wrote in message

Coggan is good (but boring).

Yawn.

Andy Coggan

Old August 3rd 03, 02:10 PM
Ilan Vardi

"Ken Papai" wrote in message news:rZ0Xa.53055$YN5.40865@sccrnsc01...

I like Heather but she's too scatalogical for my tastes.

No ****.

-ilan

P.S. She is a Godess.