Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

Old April 24th 18, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/
Old April 25th 18, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 25/04/18 06:56, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/

Good for you.

I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old April 25th 18, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 25/04/2018 10:02, Peter Keller wrote:

On 25/04/18 06:56, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/

Good for you.

I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

What?

Cyclists "must be doing something right" by mowing down and injuring
elderly pedestrians?

That cannot be what you meant, but it's what you said. Mr Cheerful had
simply referenced the story without making any comment.
Old April 25th 18, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

JNugent wrote:
On 25/04/2018 10:02, Peter Keller wrote:

On 25/04/18 06:56, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/

Good for you.

I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

What?

Cyclists "must be doing something right" by mowing down and injuring
elderly pedestrians?

That cannot be what you meant, but it's what you said. Mr Cheerful had
simply referenced the story without making any comment.

Keller post the same old stock crap reply to more or less every topic here.
He is a cyclist, a person of low IQ and is incapable of discussion.

Old April 25th 18, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 25/04/2018 20:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
[...]

I decided that it was some kind of auto-bot reply program.
Old April 26th 18, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 26/04/18 07:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Keller post the same old stock crap reply to more or less every topic here.
He is a cyclist, a person of low IQ and is incapable of discussion.

Thank you greatly for the excellent compliment vomited by You towarsds
me. Especially great as it comes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me the further accolade of wothless bag of
filth. That would be a compliment coming from YOU.

It really is a very great compliment to be called of low IQ by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
Old April 26th 18, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 26/04/18 04:12, JNugent wrote:
On 25/04/2018 10:02, Peter Keller wrote:

On 25/04/18 06:56, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/...attersea_Park/

Good for you.

I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that,Â* that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

What?

Cyclists "must be doing something right" by mowing down and injuring
elderly pedestrians?

That cannot be what you meant, but it's what you said. Mr Cheerful had
simply referenced the story without making any comment.

I did not say they were doing something right by mowing down and
injuring elderly pedestrians.
I hoped I implied that bicycles are useful for many things.
Old April 26th 18, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 26/04/18 09:01, MrCheerful wrote:
I decided that it was some kind of auto-bot reply program.

Thanks greatly for the compliment coming from YOU. Especially as it
comes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me from YOU the further honour of putrescent
mass, and walking vomit.

It really is a very great compliment to be called an auto-bot by YOU.