even more bent profiles

Old August 9th 05, 12:04 PM
napalm

Default even more bent profiles

Thanks for your advice everyone. I took my unicycle to the bike shop
(where i ordered all the parts initially) today to start to get this all
sorted out. I'm going to be heaps busy in the next few weeks- preparing
for end of school exams, so hopefully by the time its all over i will
have some brand new cranks to play with. Andrew- what size cranks are
you putting on your ultimate killer white muni? (i know you did have
150's at one stage)
What are peoples opinions of 165's?- 170's for me seemed just a tad too
long,
Mark

--
napalm - Because i can.

you wont do it...your SCARED!
"We are all racing towards death. No matter how many great, intellectual
conclusionswe draw during our lives, we know they are only man made,
like God"
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/LAVISs-stuff

napalm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3952

Old August 9th 05, 12:50 PM
andrew_carter

napalm wrote:
*Andrew- what size cranks are you putting on your ultimate killer
white muni? (i know you did have 150's at one stage)
What are peoples opinions of 165's?- 170's for me seemed just a tad
too long,
Mark *

I already have them - 160's. Combined with a brake (but also without, I
think) they're ideal for me. I used to ride with 145's. I think 160
gives you ample torque but still gives you enough clearance for hitting
rocks, ruts, etc.

Unfortunately the frame is about 10 weeks away.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movies' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/bigmovies)*
WE WORK ON A CONTINGENCY BASIS*?*
NO*,* MONEY DOWN*!*

recumbents suck EVsolutions Recumbent Biking 30 September 10th 04 06:56 AM
Wheel and arm bent Roja Doja UK 40 August 13th 04 10:01 AM
Black Bent Down: Worst Experience on a Bent This Year jim h Recumbent Biking 14 November 30th 03 10:58 PM
OT-big, bouncy & bent to the left Joshua Goldberg Recumbent Biking 2 June 28th 03 01:57 PM