Why Cyclists Must Be Banned

Old November 16th 08, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_3_]

Default Why Cyclists Must Be Banned

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PMK41Io-0Cs

This is one of the many reasons why cyclists need to be banned from our
roads. They are a nuisance. Without sounding too insane, there is a need for
more news of high profile cycling accidents on our roads that will deter
these people from climbing onto these metal frames and pedalling away with
total disregard for vehicles. There is no question that cyclists are a
danger to other road users and something has to be done about them. I, for
one, would let them use the pavement, better they annoy pedestrians than
car/ lorry drivers is it not ? And is it not annoying having to slow the
car down just to get past these menaces ? A few times I would like an
extending pole to be placed out my passenger side window and show them whats
what. If you are a mad cycle person reading this, in future, never mind
avoiding potholes or uneven road surfaces, just ride straight through it and
cause inconvenience to yourself only and leave us hurrying car users to get
where we want to........fast. !!! Enough said on these mad people

Old November 16th 08, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

Old November 16th 08, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Dunne

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

So, my money is on this being nully.

No ****, Sherlock. Please don't encourage him.

Tim

--
My hearts numbered beat | Greetings from Birmingham, UK
Still echoes in this empty room |All about me: www.nervouscyclist.org
Old November 16th 08, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Phileaus Leaius

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

John Smith wrote:

[more crap]

So, my money is on this being nully.
- --

Be careful where you throw your accusations, dickhead.
Old November 16th 08, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Phileaus Leaius

Tim Dunne wrote:
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

So, my money is on this being nully.

No ****, Sherlock. Please don't encourage him.

Tim

Hey buddy, if you WANT lots of troll posts, just ask - I'm happy to
oblige. If not, can I suggest you learn to read headers and direct your
lame accusations somewhere nearer the real mark?
Old November 16th 08, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:40:56 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

John Smith wrote:

[more crap]

So, my money is on this being nully.

Good to see you can't resist responding to it - you never learn do
you?

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
Some evidence shows that helmeted cyclists are more likely to hit
Old November 16th 08, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 21:05:22 GMT, Tim Dunne
wrote:

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

So, my money is on this being nully.

No ****, Sherlock. Please don't encourage him.

Tim

Too late - he has done.

Anyway - he is one of the group's "thought leaders" - so he must know
what he's doing ;-)

Old November 17th 08, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian Smith

On Sun, 16 Nov, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

So, my money is on this being nully.

You are a (in my opinion) a moron, who deserves pretty much all the
abuse you get. However, why on earth do you apparently delight in
dragging the **** over the rest of us?

Grow up Guy. You might enjoy the role of innocent martyr, but the
crap gets dumped on the rest of us too.

You _ARE_ at least as much of the problem as they are, and it would be
trivially easy to simply ignore them, whoever they are. It simply
doesn't matter whether this is a new imbecile or one of the old
imbeciles. Whichever imbecile it is, just put down your sharp stick
and leave them alone.

You are (supposedly) cleverer than an amoeba - there should be a
choice between stimulus and response.

--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|