Unicycling In Toronto

Old August 6th 05, 11:28 PM
Hermit

Default Unicycling In Toronto

Hey i began unicycling 2 weeks ago and i was wondering if anyone here is
from Toronto, or knows of any unicycling related things hapening here in
the future.
And if you ARE from Toronto or have been here, do you know of any good
spots i should check out?

--
Hermit
Hermit's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10430

Old August 7th 05, 05:17 AM
evil-nick

Must be some people, since Bedford Unicycles is based there I know
there's a guy named Stuart who's from the area, I don't remember if he's
on the forums or not (Goes to my university in Quebec...)

--
evil-nick - Unicyclist, Linux Geek, & swell guy

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Old August 7th 05, 07:03 AM
Mike Rocks

Hermit,
You should contact Darren at Bedford Unicycles. He is one of the
founding members to the Toronto Unicyclists, home of the flaming hockey
puck. Anywho, the club has been going since 1988. They play unicycle
hockey, basketball and they have some organized rides of both urban
rides and MUni (mountain unicycling) rides. Darren also sells all types
and sizes of unicycles in case you want a new and different unicycle at
some point or just to see what else is out there. Give him a call at
416-767-4742. I think they meet on Thursday evenings. Also check them
out at: www.torontounicyclists.ca
I don't know how up to date the site is however.
Cheers, Mike

--
Mike Rocks - Vancouver rider
Mike Rocks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1500

Old August 9th 05, 01:11 AM
lilfunky1

Hermit:

I'm a part of the Toronto Unicyclists Club.

The site unfortunately is *not* up to date.

But we do meet every Thursday, either at a school yard in Cordella to
hang out and ride on their playground, or at the Don Valley Brickworks
where most of us go on a 6km (I think, I've never finished it) muni ride
followed by more hanging out.

If you want to e-mail me at I can get your e-mail
address put onto our unoffical mailing list so you'll know where we're
meeting this week.

~angela

--
lilfunky1 - Trials Wannabe

"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down! This should be every boy's
dream!"
~Bart Simpson

~lilfunky1
lilfunky1's Profile: