Giro reports

Old May 29th 19, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark J.

Default Giro reports

On 5/26/2019 3:55 AM, Bob Martin wrote:
Hi,

first, my apologies for the lack of Giro reports in previous days,
the quality of the results from my usual source has been so poor
that accurate reports were impossible without hours of line-by-line
corrections, hours which I didn't have.

I have made several changes to the code which have fixed about 90%
of the errors, but too many still remain.
So I offer the reports to date for what they are worth, but you will
notice that some riders are flagged as a non-finisher on one stage,
only to reappear later.

(This report and archives etc can be seen at http://rvmartin.uk/cycling)

Thank you! thank you! Errors and all, I will gladly take what I can get!

Mark J.
Old May 31st 19, 08:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Martin

On 29 May 2019 at 21:10:07, "Mark J." wrote:
On 5/26/2019 3:55 AM, Bob Martin wrote:
Hi,

first, my apologies for the lack of Giro reports in previous days,
the quality of the results from my usual source has been so poor
that accurate reports were impossible without hours of line-by-line
corrections, hours which I didn't have.

I have made several changes to the code which have fixed about 90%
of the errors, but too many still remain.
So I offer the reports to date for what they are worth, but you will
notice that some riders are flagged as a non-finisher on one stage,
only to reappear later.

(This report and archives etc can be seen at http://rvmartin.uk/cycling)

Thank you! thank you! Errors and all, I will gladly take what I can get!

Thanks, Mark! Good to know someone still reads them :-)

FWIW last 3 nights have run error-free.

Any reports on... JNugent UK 16 April 26th 12 05:21 AM
HELMET REPORTS kolldata Techniques 6 September 18th 10 09:24 PM
End to End tour reports sam UK 3 August 18th 04 05:35 PM
End to End tour reports sam UK 12 August 18th 04 02:44 PM
Volae Reports Anyone? bentup Recumbent Biking 67 December 17th 03 08:48 AM