Close Call

Old December 27th 08, 09:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Zzagg

Default Close Call

...As if we needed to be remembered how much uni can hurt

Glad you're OK Jackie, when I saw the vid I just thought "how deep was
the snow layer arround the landing spot?" and i chilled.
Be sure to "fix" your neck before riding again, traumas in this area
can be nasty and pain can wake up later if you don't heal well (I'm no
doctor, though).

--
Zzagg

Zzagg - Air Circus Team (Nantes)

Living easy, living free...
...Season ticket on a one wheel ride.

JJuggle wrote:
Zzagg, I'm struggling with your English.

Old December 27th 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Your the f************ man Jackie.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old December 27th 08, 12:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crosseyed

pretty sure that'd be very painful.... as long as your ok all good

Goats_On_Unicycles;1158691 wrote:
So a few hours ago, I cleared the snow off the roof of my family's tool
shed and cleared out a uni landing on the ground below.
I was planning on doing some tricks off of the shed, which is about 7
feet tall.
I started out by popping a few 180s and then was going for a 360 but
right as I jumped for the 360, my tire slipped on the edge of the roof.
I had turned about 160 degrees by the time my uni slipped out from under
me. Later I found that it had flown about 20 feet away from me.
So I was falling backwards -and- upside down.
Luckily, I hadn't cleared any of the snow away from right under the
drop as I would cleared it.
So I landed headfirst in the snow.

I almost broke my neck and maaaan, it hurts like hell.
My dad, who's a nurse, says I'm VERY lucky I'm not dead.

So yeah... Thank God...

--
crosseyed
Old December 27th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Wow Jackie, respect.
Wear a helmet though?

--
Danni
Old December 27th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Jerrick;1158881 wrote:
Awesome, Jackie!!!

I had a similiar fall off a two story house.

But -mine- was videoed!!!
So take that!!!

Haha, my boyfriend pointed out last night that:
1) -only- a unicyclist would video something like this
2) -only- a unicyclist would post this on the internet
3) -only -a unicyclist would jump off a shed in the snow.

Haha

Thanks guys. It's actually cool. I don't have to do any work or chores
today. XD

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old December 27th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

knighty;1158856 wrote:
whats that now 7 lives or 6 left

HAha you must have seen the reply I left on youtube for this video!

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 27th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cbs

hey glad ur ok, but take it from an crippled woman here, being busted up
isnt fun! neither would not being able to uni ever or being stuck in a
wheel chair. seriously, if u love to uni, go for the long haul. slow
down pushing some tricks. ive lost 7 months of my life showing off, a
year by the time its all over, it aint cool now! im going to be old and
gray when i quit having fun.

--
cbs
Old December 27th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simonb

woah man youve got balls of steel
glad your ok though that looked nasty

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd place
Old December 27th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Biggestbtc

Such a fall must not incline you towards pleasantries. I felt
for you as I watched the vid.

Get well soon!

(Chiropractors are helpful)

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For Christ

Old December 27th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Goats_On_Unicycles;1159057 wrote:

Haha, my *boyfriend* pointed out last night that:
1) -only- a unicyclist would video something like this
2) -only- a unicyclist would post this on the internet
3) -only -a unicyclist would jump off a shed in the snow.

No offence, but are you gay?
It's either that, or I missed something

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

A close call nget Recumbent Biking 6 November 20th 06 07:46 PM
Close call? Neil Brooks General 11 October 3rd 05 07:32 PM
close call! Mark Heiple General 24 September 21st 05 08:08 AM
Close Call... Dana Recumbent Biking 6 August 18th 05 05:44 AM
close call for me today Brink General 5 October 13th 03 04:57 PM