Yesterday's Observer cartoon

Old July 26th 04, 01:07 PM
John Hearns

Default Yesterday's Observer cartoon

(Light blue touchpaper. Stand well back).

Anyone care to coment on yesterday's Observer magazine cartoon?

Old July 26th 04, 01:49 PM
A.C.P.Crawshaw

John Hearns wrote:

Anyone care to comment on yesterday's Observer magazine cartoon?

If it had been funny then fair enough, cos I don't like to take myself too
seriously.
But I saw no humour there, it came over as a petrolhead rant and I was
shocked to see it in the Observer.
Old July 26th 04, 01:51 PM
Arthur Clune

John Hearns wrote:

: Anyone care to coment on yesterday's Observer magazine cartoon?

I just sighed and moved on. The trouble with stuff that like is that
it's always done by people who live in London. Most London cyclists
do indeed seem to jump red lights. Most cyclists outside London
don't.

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org
- Paulina Borsook
Old July 26th 04, 01:56 PM
Simonb

John Hearns wrote:
(Light blue touchpaper. Stand well back).

Anyone care to coment on yesterday's Observer magazine cartoon?

I didn't see yesterday's Observer. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Old July 26th 04, 02:02 PM
bugbear

John Hearns wrote:
(Light blue touchpaper. Stand well back).

Anyone care to coment on yesterday's Observer magazine cartoon?

Anyone care to scan it and put it on a website?

BugBear
Old July 26th 04, 02:45 PM
MSeries

John Hearns Wrote:
(Light blue touchpaper. Stand well back).

Anyone care to coment on yesterday's Observer magazine cartoon?

Didn't see it, I don't read newspapers.

--
MSeries
Old July 26th 04, 02:51 PM
John Burns

I just sighed and moved on. The trouble with stuff that like is that
it's always done by people who live in London. Most London cyclists
do indeed seem to jump red lights. Most cyclists outside London
don't.

Clearly you've never been to Aberdeen :-)

Email: , John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
Web :
http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
Old July 26th 04, 08:40 PM
burt

"John Burns" wrote in message
I just sighed and moved on. The trouble with stuff that like is that
it's always done by people who live in London. Most London cyclists
do indeed seem to jump red lights. Most cyclists outside London
don't.

Clearly you've never been to Aberdeen :-)

or Bristol

--
cheers

Rich

Old July 26th 04, 11:03 PM
Dan Gregory

"burt" wrote in message
k...
"John Burns" wrote in message
I just sighed and moved on. The trouble with stuff that like is that
it's always done by people who live in London. Most London cyclists
do indeed seem to jump red lights. Most cyclists outside London
don't.

Clearly you've never been to Aberdeen :-)

or Bristol

or Paris ....
Bonne route
Dan Gregory