Plain high-visibility jerseys...?

Old August 18th 04, 01:33 AM
Kenneth

Default Plain high-visibility jerseys...?

Howdy,

I am having trouble finding a source for plain (that is, no pattern or
logos etc.) high-visibility (lime green, electric blue etc.) jerseys
with rear pockets.

I've checked the few sources that I know but would welcome suggestions
about where to find such.

Sincere thanks,

--
Kenneth

Old August 18th 04, 01:39 AM
Ken

Kenneth wrote in
:
I am having trouble finding a source for plain (that is, no pattern or
logos etc.) high-visibility (lime green, electric blue etc.) jerseys
with rear pockets.

Did you try your local bike shop? Most of the jerseys my local shops sell
are either solid colors or simple patterns, many in bright colors like yellow
or orange. If you really don't like your local shops, try www.velowear.com
Old August 18th 04, 02:02 AM
Claire Petersky

"Kenneth" wrote in message

Howdy,

I am having trouble finding a source for plain (that is, no pattern or
logos etc.) high-visibility (lime green, electric blue etc.) jerseys
with rear pockets.

I've checked the few sources that I know but would welcome suggestions
about where to find such.

Froogle is your friend, too:

http://www.google.com/froogle?q=high...a=N&start =10

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

Old August 18th 04, 02:24 AM
Patrick Lamb

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:33:26 -0400, Kenneth
wrote:

Howdy,

I am having trouble finding a source for plain (that is, no pattern or
logos etc.) high-visibility (lime green, electric blue etc.) jerseys
with rear pockets.

I've checked the few sources that I know but would welcome suggestions
about where to find such.

Sincere thanks,

Check Performance and Nashbar. I think Performance house brand come
close to fitting the bill (except for a very small logo), and Nashbar
had some similar Cannondale jerseys last time I looked. Nobody will
see the logo without a whole lot of effort.

Pat

Email address works as is.
Old August 18th 04, 02:27 AM
pam_in_sc

Kenneth wrote:
Howdy,

I am having trouble finding a source for plain (that is, no pattern or
logos etc.) high-visibility (lime green, electric blue etc.) jerseys
with rear pockets.

I've checked the few sources that I know but would welcome suggestions
about where to find such.

Sincere thanks,

Try an ebay store named love2pedal (http://stores.ebay.com/LOVE2PEDAL)
or search on ebay for hiviz yellow. I bought one and while it doesn't
wick as well as some others the fit is good and it is very bright.

Pam

Old August 18th 04, 03:13 AM
Chris BeHanna

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:33:26 -0400, Kenneth wrote:

Howdy,

I am having trouble finding a source for plain (that is, no pattern or
logos etc.) high-visibility (lime green, electric blue etc.) jerseys
with rear pockets.

I've checked the few sources that I know but would welcome suggestions
about where to find such.

I bought a Nashbar store-brand hi-viz. yellow jersey on closeout.

I should have bought three. It's my most-frequently-worn jersey.

--
Chris BeHanna
Software Engineer (Remove "allspammersmustdie" before responding.)

I was raised by a pack of wild corn dogs.

Old August 18th 04, 05:24 AM
Bob Anderson

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:33:26 -0400, Kenneth wrote:

I am having trouble finding a source for plain (that is, no pattern or
logos etc.) high-visibility (lime green, electric blue etc.) jerseys
with rear pockets.

Check www.rei.com and their outlet store. I have a local REI and store delivery saves
shipping, they email when it's in, and I pick it up. Not sure how national they are, but
might help.

---
"BitwiseBob" - Bob Anderson
Eugene Oregon
Old August 18th 04, 11:55 AM
Roy Zipris

Velowear, whose products I like: http://www.velowear.com/home.asp

s/s jersey he http://www.velowear.com/store/prodin...=25&mit em=98

vest he http://www.velowear.com/store/prodin...m=3&mite m=10

jacket he http://www.velowear.com/store/prodin...m=4&mite m=10

--Roy Zipris
Old August 18th 04, 02:42 PM
Kenneth

On 18 Aug 2004 03:55:27 -0700, (Roy Zipris) wrote:

Velowear, whose products I like:
http://www.velowear.com/home.asp

s/s jersey he http://www.velowear.com/store/prodin...=25&mit em=98

vest he http://www.velowear.com/store/prodin...m=3&mite m=10

jacket he http://www.velowear.com/store/prodin...m=4&mite m=10

--Roy Zipris

Howdy,

Sincere thanks to all for the great suggestions...!

--
Kenneth

Old August 19th 04, 05:29 AM
Karen M.

Kenneth wrote

Howdy,

Sincere thanks to all for the great suggestions...!

**See** you on the road! (heh heh)

--Karen M.