Rides In Wisconsin (milwaukee Area)

Old December 14th 04, 05:13 AM
Velogarçon

Default Rides In Wisconsin (milwaukee Area)

Hey everyone, I ride in Milwaukee area all the time and during the heart
of the cycling season I ride up in Door County. If you have any
questions - anything- about DC I can answer those. If you want to ride
in Milwaukee or anywhere in southern Wisconsin let me know.

I've been riding 4 seasons hard core, about 3,000 miles a season, road
and mountain bike.

Have fun on your trainers

--
Velogarçon

Old December 17th 04, 01:27 AM
Craig Holl

Velogarçon wrote:
Hey everyone, I ride in Milwaukee area all the time and during the
heart of the cycling season I ride up in Door County. If you have any
questions - anything- about DC I can answer those. If you want to ride
in Milwaukee or anywhere in southern Wisconsin let me know.

I've been riding 4 seasons hard core, about 3,000 miles a season,
road and mountain bike.

What is your average speed on your road bike? I ride a comfort bike (Trek
Navigator 300) and average 15 mph during my 1200 mile season.

What side of town do you live on? I'm in New Berlin, near Greenfield Park.

--
Craig Holl
Mechanical Engineer; New Berlin, WI

Old December 17th 04, 06:26 PM
Velogarçon

Hey Craig-

I live over on the east side because I'm a student at UWM. Usually ride
north and south along lake up to River Hills and back down. Anywhere
from 25-50 miles averaging around 20mph.

But hey- any riding is great riding, so have fun over there in New
Berlin!