Beth Got Married!

Old August 6th 04, 04:16 AM
Tom Sherman

Default Goats, Was [Delusional Dolan]: WAS Beth Got Married!

Edward Dolan wrote:

There are very few goats on the farms hereabouts. Whenever I do see these
creatures, I like to stop and look at them. They seem to be fairly
intelligent. You do not even see many sheep around here. The landscape is
now littered with hog farms, if they can even be called farms. They are more
like factories. Southern Minnesota is more like Iowa than the rest of
Minnesota. Hog farms everywhere. Ugh!

While riding in central Illinois, I have seen bison, alpacas, llamas,
miniature horses, miniature donkeys, emus, ostriches, peafowl, miniature
goats and domestically kept deer. Exotic livestock appears to be
fashionable.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Old August 6th 04, 06:21 AM
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

There are very few goats on the farms hereabouts. Whenever I do see

these
creatures, I like to stop and look at them. They seem to be fairly
intelligent. You do not even see many sheep around here. The landscape

is
now littered with hog farms, if they can even be called farms. They are

more
like factories. Southern Minnesota is more like Iowa than the rest of
Minnesota. Hog farms everywhere. Ugh!

While riding in central Illinois, I have seen bison, alpacas, llamas,
miniature horses, miniature donkeys, emus, ostriches, peafowl, miniature
goats and domestically kept deer. Exotic livestock appears to be
fashionable.

Those are most likely hobby farms that the rich like to indulge themselves
in than real farms - like we have here in the Upper Midwest. There are a
couple of llama pastures nearby which are a local tourist attraction. There
may be some alpacas in amongst them, but who can tell the difference.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 6th 04, 10:31 PM
Child

Child wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Child wrote:

...I like kids but don't care much for babies....

I too like baby goats a lot better than baby hominids.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE goats. Their eyes are way cool.

See: http://www.azootoyou.com/files/younggoatbwcf.jpg.

He is adorable. I want a brown and white pygmy goat.

Old August 6th 04, 10:32 PM
Child

Default [Delusional Dolan]: WAS Beth Got Married!

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
Luckily, my husband loves babies and the care of them. The feeding

thing
is
somewhat complicated as I have a portable milk bar and he doesnt', but I

am
sure we can work things out.

I believe your husband will be there for you in emergencies, but the daily
routines will be all yours. Trust me on this. I know men about a thousand
times better than you do because I am one.

You believe wrong.

There isn't anything politically correct about going kayaking, its just

fun.

But there is a lot of political correctness in thinking that men and women
are the same except for insignificant differences like sex organs. There

is
much more to it than that. Women in combat roles in the military forces

are
an abomination. My God, has everyone gone crazy!

No, just you.

Old August 7th 04, 01:58 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
Luckily, my husband loves babies and the care of them. The feeding

thing
is
somewhat complicated as I have a portable milk bar and he doesnt', but

am
sure we can work things out.

I believe your husband will be there for you in emergencies, but the

daily
routines will be all yours. Trust me on this. I know men about a

thousand
times better than you do because I am one.

You believe wrong.

If he does not act like a second mother, what are you going to do about it?
Leave him? My father never had one thing to do with us children and that is
the way I would have been too. Most women do not like their husbands to be
interfering with their mothering.

There isn't anything politically correct about going kayaking, its

just
fun.

But there is a lot of political correctness in thinking that men and

women
are the same except for insignificant differences like sex organs. There

is
much more to it than that. Women in combat roles in the military forces

are
an abomination. My God, has everyone gone crazy!

No, just you.

Anyone who thinks it is OK for women to fight and die in combat is crazy.
Period!

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 7th 04, 02:04 AM
Child

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
I believe your husband will be there for you in emergencies, but the

daily
routines will be all yours. Trust me on this. I know men about a

thousand
times better than you do because I am one.

You believe wrong.

If he does not act like a second mother, what are you going to do about

it?
Leave him? My father never had one thing to do with us children and that

is
the way I would have been too. Most women do not like their husbands to

be
interfering with their mothering.

If he isn't a full partner in parenting I will leave him and move nearer to
my parents who will help me raise the kid that he talked me into having in
the first place. Truly, if not for mike, I could live without procreation.
I know I would regret it someday, but I just don't feel ready. My friends
tell me that I will never feel ready, but most of them had the "Baby Bug".
I am unsure exactly what that is.

I am 36 and have changed exactly one diaper. I definitely don't have the
baby bug.

There isn't anything politically correct about going kayaking, its

just
fun.

But there is a lot of political correctness in thinking that men and

women
are the same except for insignificant differences like sex organs.

There
is
much more to it than that. Women in combat roles in the military

forces
are
an abomination. My God, has everyone gone crazy!

No, just you.

Anyone who thinks it is OK for women to fight and die in combat is crazy.
Period!

I don't think its ok for anyone to fight and die in combat.

Old August 7th 04, 02:16 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message
[...]
I too like baby goats a lot better than baby hominids.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE goats. Their eyes are way cool.

See: http://www.azootoyou.com/files/younggoatbwcf.jpg.

He is adorable. I want a brown and white pygmy goat.

Those cute little baby animals soon turn into big ugly adults. Just like
human children do. What do you do then? Does your maternal instinct extend
to your adult children, or do you turn it off like a faucet when they are no
longer cute and little.

If you like baby goats better than human babies, do the world a favor and
don't have any children in the first place. You may have been better off as
an old maid (a spinster), but don't have any children thinking you can palm
them off on your husband. Men don't really want children much - not like how
women want children. Either want them for the rest of your life or forget
about it.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 7th 04, 05:06 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message

[...]

You would be quite wrong to leave him just because he is not going to be a
"mother" to YOUR child. That is your job. Most men are not naturally a
husband or a father. Women have to sort of guide men into these roles. If he
is a good husband, that should be enough for you. He may or may no be a good
father to YOUR child. That should not matter to you.

You are a woman and so you have all the instincts that you need to raise a
child with or without your husbands help. I would trust you 100% to do a
good job of it based on what I already know about you. Furthermore, you will
enjoy it and wonder what you have been doing all of your life up to now.

We men are the ones who are playing at life if truth be known. Women are the
deadly serious ones - which is why most men are scared of women. If you are
over 30 years of age and think you want a child, then for Heaven's sake get
going on it. Men are only good for a few things as far as women are
concerned. All women want children. Pray to God that you can have one.

I am 36 and have changed exactly one diaper. I definitely don't have the
baby bug.

Nonsense! Of course you do. Get busy and stop thinking about it! You have
lived one kind of life up to now. Now it is time to start living another
kind of life. Your new life is just beginning.
[...]

Anyone who thinks it is OK for women to fight and die in combat is

crazy.
Period!

I don't think its ok for anyone to fight and die in combat.

Right about now I could go into my screed on what is the matter with the
human male anyway and why did God make the universe the way He made it. But
suffice it to say for the moment that women are wives and mothers and I do
not want anyone who can create life to be destroying life, including their
own. Leave that to us men who are apparently born to do it.

--
Best Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 7th 04, 06:58 AM
Child

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Child" wrote in message
[...]
I too like baby goats a lot better than baby hominids.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE goats. Their eyes are way cool.

See: http://www.azootoyou.com/files/younggoatbwcf.jpg.

He is adorable. I want a brown and white pygmy goat.

Those cute little baby animals soon turn into big ugly adults. Just like
human children do. What do you do then? Does your maternal instinct extend
to your adult children, or do you turn it off like a faucet when they are

no
longer cute and little.

My dogs are five and three, and I still adore them.

p.s. Eddie, pygmy goats dont' grow up into big ugly adults - they stay tiny.
And cute. But all goats are cute.

If you like baby goats better than human babies, do the world a favor and
don't have any children in the first place. You may have been better off

as
an old maid (a spinster), but don't have any children thinking you can

palm
them off on your husband. Men don't really want children much - not like

how
women want children. Either want them for the rest of your life or forget
about it.

I'll procreate if I want to. nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah

Old August 7th 04, 07:21 AM
Child

"Child" wrote in message

[...]

He is a very good uncle to our many nieces and nephews (and great niece and
nephew!!) and is wonderful with babies. I have no doubt he will be an
excellent parent, as my father was. Both of my parents were great parents,
and my expectation is that my husband will share in the raising of the
children. Its a father's job. Things have changed since you were a child,
Eddie - fathers recognize that the most important job in the world is
parenting.

You are a woman and so you have all the instincts that you need to raise a
child with or without your husbands help. I would trust you 100% to do a
good job of it based on what I already know about you. Furthermore, you

will
enjoy it and wonder what you have been doing all of your life up to now.

I suspect I will enjoy it. But pregnancy sounds horrible. Can you IMAGINE
this THING in your STOMACH moving?

We men are the ones who are playing at life if truth be known. Women are

the
deadly serious ones - which is why most men are scared of women. If you

are
over 30 years of age and think you want a child, then for Heaven's sake

get
going on it. Men are only good for a few things as far as women are
concerned. All women want children. Pray to God that you can have one.

I don't pray, but I hope we can have one. If we can't, I will buy a baby
girl from China.

I am 36 and have changed exactly one diaper. I definitely don't have

the
baby bug.

Nonsense! Of course you do. Get busy and stop thinking about it! You have
lived one kind of life up to now. Now it is time to start living another
kind of life. Your new life is just beginning.
[...]

LOL, I could say the same to you!! Its time to go find yourself a wife!

Anyone who thinks it is OK for women to fight and die in combat is

crazy.
Period!

I don't think its ok for anyone to fight and die in combat.

Right about now I could go into my screed on what is the matter with the
human male anyway and why did God make the universe the way He made it.

But
suffice it to say for the moment that women are wives and mothers and I do
not want anyone who can create life to be destroying life, including their
own. Leave that to us men who are apparently born to do it.

I am beginning to understand that your feelings about women were formed by
having a wonderful mother. I dont' particularly want to change that, so I
won't say anything at all.