My new trainer has arrived!

Old June 13th 05, 07:12 PM
Ken

Default My new trainer has arrived!

I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
the second picture down.

Ken

--
For my real email address just remove "-dispose-trash"
More of my mind dribbles at my blog: http://mind-dribble.blogspot.com/
My personal website: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

Old June 13th 05, 07:52 PM
Brian Huntley

Ken wrote:
I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
the second picture down.

Looks more like something Seisuke Kobayashi would use.

Old June 13th 05, 08:54 PM
Joe Canuck

Ken wrote:

I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
the second picture down.

Ken

So what does one do with that thing, pedal it while sitting at the
dinner table... or perhaps while watching TV?
Old June 13th 05, 09:04 PM
gds

Ken wrote:
I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
the second picture down.

Ken

--
For my real email address just remove "-dispose-trash"
More of my mind dribbles at my blog: http://mind-dribble.blogspot.com/
My personal website: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

The sea looks a little small :0

Old June 13th 05, 10:51 PM
Ken

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Ken wrote:

I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html
it's the second picture down.

Ken

So what does one do with that thing, pedal it while sitting at the dinner
table... or perhaps while watching TV?

I was thinking I could use it perhaps in the bathroom, perhaps as a
substitute for magazines!

Ken

Old June 13th 05, 10:53 PM
Ken

"gds" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ken wrote:
I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html
it's
the second picture down.

Ken

--
For my real email address just remove "-dispose-trash"
More of my mind dribbles at my blog: http://mind-dribble.blogspot.com/
My personal website: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

The sea looks a little small :0

Yeah I need to put a better saddle on it!

Ken

Old June 14th 05, 12:57 AM
Leo Lichtman

"Ken" wrote: I was thinking I could use it perhaps in the bathroom, perhaps
as a substitute for magazines!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You can tear pages out of a magazine. Maybe this would substitute for a
corncob.

Old June 15th 05, 04:05 AM
John Thompson

On 2005-06-13, Joe Canuck wrote:

Ken wrote:

I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
the second picture down.

So what does one do with that thing, pedal it while sitting at the
dinner table... or perhaps while watching TV?

Ohhh, nooo. Much trickier than that, weedhopper. You *STAND* on it and
pedal. Only wimps use a support.

--

John )