Lance Armstrong on TV

Old November 10th 04, 01:56 AM
Pat

Default Lance Armstrong on TV

On the Nov 30 episode of American Hot Rod on channel TLC, they are going to
do a "makeover" on Lance Armstrong's '64 GTO. That was what they just
advertised a few minutes ago. They said Sheryl Crow gave them the idea and
brought Lance into the garage.

Pat in TX

Old November 10th 04, 02:13 AM
Bill Baka

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:56:22 -0600, Pat wrote:

On the Nov 30 episode of American Hot Rod on channel TLC, they are going
do a "makeover" on Lance Armstrong's '64 GTO. That was what they just
advertised a few minutes ago. They said Sheryl Crow gave them the idea
and
brought Lance into the garage.

Pat in TX

Wouldn't Subaru get ****ed off at that?
Just wondering what happens when you are committed to an
advertising campaign. I guess there are no 'classic' Subarus
so it doesn't count. The mental image of Lance driving
a '64 GTO fits, but not a Subaru.
Bill Baka
Old November 10th 04, 08:34 PM

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:13:47 -0800, Bill Baka wrote:

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:56:22 -0600, Pat wrote:

On the Nov 30 episode of American Hot Rod on channel TLC, they are going
do a "makeover" on Lance Armstrong's '64 GTO. That was what they just
advertised a few minutes ago. They said Sheryl Crow gave them the idea
and
brought Lance into the garage.

Pat in TX

Wouldn't Subaru get ****ed off at that?
Just wondering what happens when you are committed to an
advertising campaign. I guess there are no 'classic' Subarus
so it doesn't count. The mental image of Lance driving
a '64 GTO fits, but not a Subaru.
Bill Baka

I saw a promo. Cool car! I love old cars. I guess in texas, old cars
are not an unusual sight, considering the warm climate.